10 - Lionel Messi - v5

henias

Of course it is same argument as you are speaking rubbish as usual.

Never mind you might get some giddy times if Barca get battered.

Same thing again. "Rubbish, lies" Yea tell me abt it. Im afraid u get too giddy by my statements. Hurts to see u in such pain.

JamDav1982

Same thing again. "Rubbish, lies" Yea tell me abt it. Im afraid u get too giddy by my statements. Hurts to see u in such pain.

Not in pain. Not in as much pain as you seem to be when moaning about Barcas start in league and wanting to see them get battered.

henias

Not in pain. Not in as much pain as you seem to be when moaning about Barcas start in league and wanting to see them get battered.

Yea okay. Still so obsessed with that statement. I could scroll up and literally its the same thing. Yea that and im anti-barca. Anymore? 😂

JamDav1982

Rubbish! More lies.

I just cant wait to see Barca get absolutely battered again by the likes of PSG and Madrid again, and the same old story that gets repeated every year.

Messi chokes for Argentina

henias 2017

Will keep repeating these all day long.

M

MessiCam

Like I said. This City team is not as good as they’re made out to be. They will give you chances and can be dominated at times.

Good win for them after Napoli had the better second half.

xXKonan

Guys like Rafael Hernandez share that shitty mentality of wanting the club to fail so bad by wanting Messi to go to City with the excuse of "If Messi leaves the club will finally go into ruin which will lead the board to finally fucking off!"

Dude is to busy having Pep's Schlong in his mouth with the "Notice me Senpai" look on his face. So many Barca fans share that view that "You aren't a real Barca fan if you want messi to stay and renew" fuck those guys.

I want the board gone but fuck off with that noise that we should be cheering for Messi to leave in order to get rid of the Board.

Home of Barca Fans