10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Adversus

Think that is over played and Messi himself has missed chances and penalties in those finals. All their levels have dropped or failed in big moments.

Higauin is not worth taking back but Aguero is their best CF and despite what it felt like last season just had his best ever goal scoring season.

Hopefully when Argentina qualify the pressure drops and they can find some kind of system.

Just feels like every Argie manager - Sampaoli included makes some really strange selections.

The players they have they best suit some kind of Atletico/Leicester style team on break as dont have midfielders or full backs to play with possession but Sampaoli seems to be going opposite way.

When you have Messi in your team you are forced to play a possession based game.

Opposition managers would never give him that kind of space on the counter.

Xaviniesta

Wow messi is really short compared to Umtiti. Umtiti never striked me as a tall player, thought he was average height

DKrdPa8XkAAz2QQ.jpg

Barcilliant

I wonder if Messi would one day consider being president? I wonder what role he will take at the club after his playing career is over.

Nothanks

Messi is going to drop off the face of the earth when he retires.
he likes his private life unlike Pique who likes being politcally extreme

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not much to work with tonight. Hopefully starts scoring FKs again soon. Most of them have just been dreadful do far.
Noting that his performances took a hit as soon as Suarez returned, tho.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans