10 - Lionel Messi - v5

sabby

I'm fairly certain that "The Crossbar" has had the most success against Messi compared to any single GK in the world !!

Scores 2 goals in a 2-0 game, has to carry every game the likes of Deulo, Vidal, 30yo Iniesta etc and people are complaining about him.
Without Dembele and Coutinho or some other MF, it will be Messi vs the world every time.

clemente

He literally one moment is next to Pique, then just builds himself up to the penalty area, its kinda sad that we cannot provide for him.. Thank you Messi for carrying us once again, this is why we are desperate for Coutinho and Seri.

dakt

I don't understand all the bitching against this team and Messi as a savior. We won because of the teamwork.
Yes, the team is not that of 2011, but I doubt we'll see that kind of team any time soon. Support what you have and hope we'll get better in the future, stop bitching.

Ripsta

The more I watch him the sadder it is that someone that great is having to carry this shitfest through easy matches because of an incompetent board. I genuinely fear one day he'll just turn round and say '"fuck it guys, my back hurts carrying you lot, im offski".

Lets hope Dembele can settle in quickly.

raskolnikov

Messi has been carrying us since pep left. Outside of 2014/2015 the team never did him justice. Imagine if he was playing in Real. They would win 5 consecutive liga's and several cl's.
If we had coutinho and say verrati we would be good to go. Now we still have to replace Xavi and Iniesta.

Zuti

I don't understand all the bitching against this team and Messi as a savior. We won because of the teamwork.
Yes, the team is not that of 2011, but I doubt we'll see that kind of team any time soon. Support what you have and hope we'll get better in the future, stop bitching.

Most of us do support the team no matter what, there has to be room for due criticism tho, and has little to do with "bitching".

clemente

Messi was literally the only threat in our team, it was easy to mark him, just put 5 players on him everytime he gets the ball, surprised he still scored 2 somehow.

Home of Barca Fans