10 - Lionel Messi - v5

gatsu

img_ssole_20170825-134615_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_me_barto-kxy-U437927082340CC-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Damn

We're doomed.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Very poor first half, but his teammates and Valverde aren't making it easy for him either, tbh. Sucks with that penalty. Don't think he missed one since Chile in the Copa America final.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
anybody who tells he is nowadays a better player than 08 09 10 is just a muppet I laugh at

That's easy to say, but he has never played with worse players than what he is doing now. That's the truth. Current Ronaldo would look like absolute dogshit in this Barca, no two ways about it.

KingLeo10

anybody who tells he is nowadays a better player than 08 09 10 is just a muppet I laugh at

he isn't a better player now but here's something to think about.

in the 08-09 treble season, he had peak xavi, peak iniesta, peak puyol, peak dani alves, peak eto'o and other stars/ stars in the making such as henry, abidal, marquez, pique, busquets.

in today's match he had deulofeu, vidal, old iniesta, rakitic, shit pique, roberto as RB.

what do you expect him to do at age 30.

kollegah

he isn't a better player now but here's something to think about.

in the 08-09 treble season, he had peak xavi, peak iniesta, peak puyol, peak dani alves, peak eto'o and other stars/ stars in the making such as henry, abidal, marquez, pique, busquets.

in today's match he had deulofeu, vidal, old iniesta, rakitic, shit pique, roberto as RB.

what do you expect him to do at age 30.

I don't want to argue that the team back then was 56937% better.
But some people try to tell that he is now (or last year) a better player than 08 09 10, which is laughable imo. Back then he did things, which i'm yet to understand

booge

I don't want to argue that the team back then was 56937% better.
But some people try to tell that he is now (or last year) a better player than 08 09 10, which is laughable imo. Back then he did things, which i'm yet to understand

If he can do well in this team then he will do very well in the World Cup.

Devils

Hopefully by the next game we will have Dembele, Suarez and possibly Coutinho in the squad.

He didn't look up for it today but still made the difference.

Home of Barca Fans