10 - Lionel Messi - v5

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I think you're taking my comments a bit to seriously, I knew you were joking and I replied with a tongue-in-cheek remark, probably should've added a different smile at the end of my post to clarify that. Keep doing what you're doing man, I never really took offence to anything you said if that is what you're thinking.
:cheers:

You said I was the sickest fuck you've ever seen in a sports forum.... in tongue in cheek? lol we might be together in that category.

It's all cool brother. Cheers.

CatalinR10

DCIK4lbWsAEbwkg.jpg

Messi should get more tatts on his body to be the ultimate bad boy tax evasion football god

BarcaOG

Banned
question for long-time cules:

i was talking with a friend of mine about messi's legacy and he said that while he has 4 CL medals, the first one was a 'freebie.' in 2006 i didnt pay attention to football (i was 12 lol) so i really can't say. so: what was messi's role in the 2006 win? was he consequential or merely a squad member?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
question for long-time cules:

i was talking with a friend of mine about messi's legacy and he said that while he has 4 CL medals, the first one was a 'freebie.' in 2006 i didnt pay attention to football (i was 12 lol) so i really can't say. so: what was messi's role in the 2006 win? was he consequential or merely a squad member?

You can bet your ass he would have played the final but he got injured in the semis... He absolutely destroyed Mou's Chelsea at Stamford Bridge while being a teenager, so freebie is not exactly what I would call it...

I remember he wanted to play but rijkaard didn't wanted him to. So Leo was sulking even during the celebration. Anyway, he did play extremely well, especially vs Chelsea and deserved the trophy.
Tell that to your young and inexperienced friend.

Home of Barca Fans