10 - Lionel Messi - v5

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I seriously don't get why we pushed soooo hard for a fourth striker... I could be sitting on the bench for one tenth of the money the club paid for Paco (yes, I'm being greedy, hahaha), and while he turned out way worse than expected, it's really unbelievable that we have absolutely no alternative in our attack...

Will it kill us to play differently and change the system once in a while? It's like it's either 433 or death...

Neymessi

It's not even a debate, really. Because this isn't real. Neymar's style is nothing like Messi's either. They're pretty different players, in every aspect of the game. Both being attack minded and creative is the only things they have in common.

Exactly,its not even a debate. Because no way they are not similar in style.

Neymar also is dribbling oriented like messi. The way they both move forward in attack is similar,by taking players on all the time and passing. When the team is playing shit they both take the leadership role and drop deep to create. His game is inspired from messi. Don't know what aspect makes them that different.

F

FlaFCB

I seriously don't get why we pushed soooo hard for a fourth striker... I could be sitting on the bench for one tenth of the money the club paid for Paco (yes, I'm being greedy, hahaha), and while he turned out way worse than expected, it's really unbelievable that we have absolutely no alternative in our attack...

Will it kill us to play differently and change the system once in a while? It's like it's either 433 or death...

I really thought Paco was brought to enable some sort of 4-2-4 when the team needed to score badly. Or something else, but I really thought he'd be used in some sort of attacking variety. But no, he stays mostly on the bench, suarez is barely rested, and that's it.

Exactly,its not even a debate. Because no way they are not similar in style.

Neymar also is dribbling oriented like messi. The way they both move forward in attack is similar,by taking players on all the time and passing. When the team is playing shit they both take the leadership role and drop deep to create. His game is inspired from messi. Don't know what aspect makes them that different.

Their style is different. They way they dribble, pass or shoot is like night and day. Neymar is way more similar to Ronaldinho, Robinho. Messi is clinical, not flashy. They're not really similar players. As Suarez is a 9, but he's not like Higuain, who's also a 9.

Neymessi

Their style is different. They way they dribble, pass or shoot is like night and day. Neymar is way more similar to Ronaldinho, Robinho. Messi is clinical, not flashy.

The way they dribble is exactly the same. Most of the times it diagonal dribbles inside ending with a pass with occassional nutmegs here and there. He may start the dribble with stepovers sometimes but thats the only flashy part and his main dribbling consists of the technique similar to messi. The passes are similar too,shoot too. No way they are night and day. And he is easily more similar to messi than r10. Just because he occasionally showboats doesn't mean he is like r10

F

FlaFCB

The way they dribble is exactly the same. Most of the times it diagonal dribbles inside ending with a pass with occassional nutmegs here and there. He may start the dribble with stepovers sometimes but thats the only flashy part and his main dribbling consists of the technique similar to messi. The passes are similar too,shoot too. No way they are night and day. And he is easily more similar to messi than r10. Just because he occasionally showboats doesn't mean he is like r10

Well, if you think that, we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't see any similarities like you do. To me it's pretty clear how different they are, every time they play together. Their techniques and fundamentals are really different.

Ritchie

Feel sorry for him. Must be so demoralising to have to play with that midfield and having to set up everything himself for Neymar and Suarez to mostly fuck up.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]825833727838261251[/tw]

Look who was at the presidential box today, watching rm's match: Marta Silva de Lapuerta, the state prosecutor who wanted jail time for Messi.

JerseyAddict

I just read that Marta Silva is the daughter of a former minister of public works under Franco. I knew she had some relations but that...

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]826037295677583361[/tw]

Barcelona spokesman Josep Vives: "There are bigger structural worries than Messi's renewal"

Home of Barca Fans