10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordLichtenstein

P6FMGi4.png

xavisionary

Usually I don't care, but as the greatest footballer of all time, what car does Leo drive? What house does he live in? Any extreme splurges like a private jet or small island?

silvia

Usually I don't care, but as the greatest footballer of all time, what car does Leo drive? What house does he live in? Any extreme splurges like a private jet or small island?

I don't know all about it, i just read somewhere he has many brands of sponsored vehicles in the garage but drives Audi most of the time.
He just seems not interested in luxuries, i think.

bismp

Guys,it is ok to be joking from time to time.But i think many of you don't realize how important the information we got may be:

He didn't train with the team.He won't play even though he needs minutes to get full fitness.He may have a relapse for all we know,stop joking

Albo

Guys,it is ok to be joking from time to time.But i think many of you don't realize how important the information we got may be:

He didn't train with the team.He won't play even though he needs minutes to get full fitness.He may have a relapse for all we know,stop joking

on the contrary, he has played too much in a short span.

Last edited:

vukkapor

And he trained in the gym..

Barcafan 2304

Wtf! Daily mail say we are in a perilous financial situation, made no money from last seasons success and may be forced to sell Neymar and Messi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wtf! Daily mail say we are in a perilous financial situation, made no money from last seasons success and may be forced to sell Neymar and Messi

Please for the peace of your own mind stop reading such BS lol

Avoid English tabloid media when it comes to anything related to Barca or most teams in the World. We're in for a new Shirt sponsorship deal, a new deal with Nike or another brand + a possible stadium name. More money will flow in.

With LFP focusing and targeting the Asian market, there's a potential there too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans