10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

poldep

The thing is, you will never see Ronaldo score a goal like that. He just doesn't have the skills nor the talent to do that.

D

damunk

i

D

damunk

How lucky are we to be barça fans during the Messi era ? without him, we would have spent our entire life probably sucking it up in front of RM fans boasting their 10 CL(kinda, 4CL and 6mickeymouses)

I think Barca would have still won a few league titles in that period but maybe just 1 CL.
Remember this Barcelona team made Madrid higher their standards.

If there was no Messi we would have seen a rivalry with a slightly weaker Madrid.
But yes. If Barcelona is to win the CL next week then yes, this will 100% be the Messi years when looked back on.

Next week will cement his CLUB legacy as the best player ever if he wins his third CL and in the manner he won his first two.

Definition of cement: A cement is a binder, a substance that sets and hardens and can bind other materials together including trolls, cr fanboys & madrista's.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Greatest ever. For almost a decade now he dazzles the world with his magic and we should feel priviliged he's doing it in Barca shirt.

dakt

I seen first two goals over 50 times now...Messi's goal is a work of art, but I prefer second one because of that beautiful ball flow and teamwork.:worthy:

Tiny Kim

I swear the British media have this fetish for men running fast in a straight line. Someone should show these guys a track meet. It would blow their minds.

I've always said Bale is mostly pace and a good shot but that's about it. His other attributes are nothing to write home about. The only reason he won the POTY award ahead of Suarez the season before he moved to Madrid was because of Suarez's bite and English media doing everything they can to overhype him to the rest of the world.

Stric

His head and motivation make a much bigger difference than slight weight loss does. He wasn't overweight previously either. And if I remember correctly, he also lost weight in the summer of 2013 during his recovery. So in a way, 2011-2012 Messi was maybe even significantly heavier, but he was at his best. But apart from the weight loss, the nutritional qualities of his diet can make a difference in how he feels, which is probably more important than how much he weighs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans