10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papabeef

How many goals doas MSN score this season ?
Do they exceed the record of Ronaldo/Benzema and Higuain ?

Yes 119 (read 120 also conflicting numbers), but in any case surpassing the trio record of 118 for those 3 Madrid players. Putting in mind Suarez played 60% of a season kind of... and Neymar missed more time than he should have, thats pretty beastly!

Next year maybe they go bigger.

Last edited:

Tiny Kim

Yes 119 (read 120 also conflicting numbers), but in any case surpassing the trio record of 118 for those 3 Madrid players. Putting in mind Suarez played 60% of a season kind of... and Neymar missed more time than he should have, thats pretty beastly!

That's the dream. A Suarez that only really played properly for about half a season in a completely new team and league for him, Neymar having on/off periods and constantly being subbed, Messi not performing as expected during the first half of the season. And yet, they're breaking goalscoring records together. If Barca wins the CL final, then surely no one can deny that they're the best forward trio in anybody's lifetime.

sailor

Marca says 120, Sports and MD say 119 :rolleyes:

LordLichtenstein

I have been keeping taps all season, their total IS 120.

lnslsn.png

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi

How the fuck are those two goals even comparable ? Bale's goal was purely based on pace , nothing more. Bale received the ball kicked it forward , outpaced Bartra and finished it off by putting it behind Pinto. Messi's goal on the other hand was something else. Managing to completely fool the player thats marking him and proceeds to dribble 3 more players and ends it with a beautiful finish that surprised the keeper (expecting Messi to put it in the far corner).

Last edited:

Ghosting

How the fuck are those two goals even comparable ? Bale's goal was purely based on pace , nothing more. Bale received the ball kicked it forward , outpaced Bartra and finished it off by putting it behind Pinto. Messi's goal on the other hand was something else. Managing to completely fool the player thats marking him and proceeds to dribble 3 more players and ends it with a beautiful finish that surprised the keeper (expecting Messi to put it in the far corner).

Dude there's no need to explain, :lol: anyone with a brain realises they are not comparable.

My facebook feed has been full of people posting the goal all day. Don't remember anyone caring for that Bale goal.

Younes Lamrani

I like to watch the goal over and over to watch the reaction of each team mate

Jordi's Reaction was just so cute and so amazing , he didnt even understand how the hell can someone do that , i mean , i bet even Captain Majid can't dribble like that in cartoon Lol :VdB:

serghei

Messi was so smart with that shot, the same way he was with Bayern. He constantly fools keepers and makes them think he's gonna curl it at the far post. And what does he do? He slams it in at the near post. Just brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans