10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qqqq

Isnt Ladrup considered one of the best dribblers of all time or am i missing something here? Messi might be a better dribbler, but if Ladrup wasnt even near as good at it, he shouldnt be considered as such. I have not watched Ladrup so i dont really know.

Hahaha, my bad. I forgot the "ly" in "nearly". Laudrup was good, Iniesta-good.

raskolnikov

Seriously, Beckham and Ronaldo...

just cl Top 5 should be:

Messi
Raul
Maldini
Xavi
Cristiano

Arguably you could add Iniesta, Seedorf, Zidane, giggs, Van der Sar, Sheva, Eto'o, Casillas.

Jadentheman

No love for Busquets. It is sad. The silent masterclass. Only the coaches appreciate him...

If people want to be known as great they need to show themselves out there. Busquets only chooses to be great in the shadows or rather that he is overshadowed.

tbh there are 6 other guys in the starting team that shine better then he does in that aspect.

Jombi

If people want to be known as great they need to show themselves out there. Busquets only chooses to be great in the shadows or rather that he is overshadowed.

tbh there are 6 other guys in the starting team that shine better then he does in that aspect.

Doesnt this just prove my point? He is the silent masterclass, who no one notices (except the coaches of course) except when he doesnt play because Barcelona is simply not the same team without him. He doesnt score and he doesnt assist. To me, he is our most important player after Messi, and I believe that was the case for Spain's Del Bosque and Pep Guardiola as well (up there with Xavi).

Neymessi

Just Imagine what you would have felt like had you been in camp nou just behind neuer witnessing those goals.

It was weird for me at home. Ran across my place after the first and got back just in time for the second which positively stunned me. Didn't even get off my chair or yell. It was bizarre

Kerrybai

"I've never seen something like that in a 16 years old kid. At the end of the match I went to tell Rikjaard that they already had three foreign players, to get a loan on him. He told me they were already working on that and he would be playing for them in a couple months. I asked Juventus to sing him, but he wasn't available as Barcelona didn't want to sell him. During half time most of our players were talking about how good and fast he was" - Fabio Capello.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hehehe this must be like the 5th time this vid is posted by now :D

Still good though ! :)

Icarium

Lifestealer
Laudrap and iniesta same level imo. Iniesta at his peak can be comparable to messi, that is how good he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans