10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

10696291_873162712703324_7140190164781651238_n.png

Leo Messi

Un día como hoy, un 17 de septiembre, comencé a jugar en el FC Barcelona. Cumplo 14 años en el club, y quiero agradecer a todos los compañeros, entrenadores, hinchas, directivos y trabajadores, a quienes están y a quienes estuvieron, por el apoyo que siempre me han dado. ¡Un abrazo!

On 17th of September 2000, I arrived at FC Barcelona. Today it's my 14th anniversary at the club. I'd like to say thanks to all my teammates, managers, fans, board directors and the staff I've had the pleasure of working with and the amazing support they have always given me. Hugs!

- LIO

NotInHere

I don't think Messi has much hunger for personal glory like he used to, he has broken so many records that it wouldn't surprise me him not taking much emphasis on scoring

I honestly think this will probably be Leos lowest scoring year in the last few years, and if I am right Im perfectly fine with it, because my personal best Messi is not the one who scores, rather then the one who makes the team work to perfection offensively. Hopefully people don't complain if that happens though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans