10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If he's missed training again, then I think there is some factor of fatigue in play. After all if I'm not mistaken he has missed training a couple times in the past month due to injury worries after/during games. He deserves some rest as he's been rigorously worked through all of our hard fixtures recently.

ShandyFFM

Lionel Messi has completed 21 nutmegs this season, 2nd best in top 5 leagues. Liverpool's Luis Suarez has 36. [via @suarezstats @messistats]

wow 36 nutmegs.. that incredible in 24 games.... shows what great skill this boy has

raskolnikov

If he's missed training again, then I think there is some factor of fatigue in play. After all if I'm not mistaken he has missed training a couple times in the past month due to injury worries after/during games. He deserves some rest as he's been rigorously worked through all of our hard fixtures recently.

Worried about that for few games now, he should get some rest vs getafe.

Leo10

No way, he is just lazy. Like some users here suggest he should be running and pressing every match as much as Pedro. :facepalm: /sarcasm

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Wb Messi: "It's very cold in Stockholm!!! Terrible!!! I like to be with the national team, I hope we can play a good game against Sweden."

hendryrusli

Read from Soccernet that he will be offered a new contract until 2018 on Thursday. The contract will keep Messi at the club past his 31st birthday.

F

Flavia

Read from Soccernet that he will be offered a new contract until 2018 on Thursday. The contract will keep Messi at the club past his 31st birthday.

The extension of his contract was made sometime ago, he'll just sign it on thursday.

F

Frejsgodes

ibra to score a quadruple, messi fails penalty, ibra bod 2013 :pep:
nicblgif.gif

Papabeef

118zsp3.jpg

Witnessing History does not happen everyday! Were here talking about the negatives more than the positives, to be honest if Messi is being lazy but scoring and assisting the way he is then maybe every other single player is just wasting more energy than needed.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

6pz406.jpg

When you think that someone won the Golden Boot with 26 goals and Messi has 34 in the beginning of February...

Oh well , just taking the Golden Boot to another level I guess :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans