10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrus

what to say

tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif

MMKa

Messi has scored more in spring than in autumn part of season. Like last season: 51 goals / 37 matches vs 31/32. That's part of turning into Beast Mode.

impeh

Hi, its me..
awesome penalty and a couple of lovely through balls, still overall i think he gave the ball away a lot though.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Messi has scored more in spring than in autumn part of season. Like last season: 51 goals / 37 matches vs 31/32. That's part of turning into Beast Mode.

But that's just 1 season. I could provide a counter example - In 10/11, for Barcelona:

Autumn - 24 apps 27 goals 15 assists
Spring - 31 apps 26 goals 13 assists

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
But that's just 1 season. I could provide a counter example - In 10/11, for Barcelona:

Autumn - 24 apps 27 goals 15 assists
Spring - 31 apps 26 goals 13 assists

Well this seasons Messi is closer to last season than to the 10/11 season. Last season he started reaching the heights of immortality and he's continuing that right now. Obviously his season won't play out the exact same way as last season though. I expect that when the team climbs out of this recent slump in form, Messi will be at the helm in full fledged Beast Mode.

J

jiopi

You know someone is pretty good passer, when this kind of ball is only one of the Top 10 this season:

Messi%20pass%20Fabregas%20Valencia.gif

Some others

Messi%20assists%20Fabregas1.gif

Messi%20pass%20Alba%20Real%20Madrid.gif

Last edited:
J

jiopi

Messi%20pass%20Tello%20Malaga.gif

Messi%20pass%20Tello%20Spartak.gif

His perfectly weighted, whole team cutting throughball for Tello is still my favourite:

Messi%20pass%20Tello%20Real%20Sociedad.gif

J

jiopi

50 goals in 40 games, 24-30 games still left.

Last season at the same time he had 38 goals in 41 games and ended 82 goals in 69 games.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans