F

Flavia

haha i love you dog .. and not just because of that jersey :love:

That's cute, who'd you name it after?
No one, he named himself
34ns5g4.png

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Great game today. 1 goal and 2 assists. I'd say he still hasn't hit beast mode yet though. Just the way he missed a few chances in frustration shows he is yet to go on full throttle. When he does hit his best 2nd half season form, even bus parking won't do shit to stop him.

aki13

Remember last January early February he was a bit rusty, until that game away to Leverkusen and then Beast Mode.

ShandyFFM

By scoring in 9 consecutive Liga games, Lionel Messi has set a new personal record, whats the all time la liga record , someone ??

no hattrick in 2013..... so weak that boy

ShandyFFM

it would have been an incredible goal after messi had the ball and run with then panna demichelis and was blocked by two sliding defenders at the last moment

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Remember last January early February he was a bit rusty, until that game away to Leverkusen and then Beast Mode.

Yea i know. As phenomenal as he is doing right now, the beast still hasn't awakened yet. Can't be long though. Who knows, maybe against Malaga in the CDR game this week.

Dripsnis

By scoring in 9 consecutive Liga games, Lionel Messi has set a new personal record, whats the all time la liga record , someone ??

no hattrick in 2013..... so weak that boy

Barcastuff: Messi has scored in 9 consecutive matches, 1 short of Liga record of Barcelona's Martin (42/43) and Ronaldo (96/97)

ShandyFFM

statisik from opta:

Iniesta 472 - Only Joaquin (543) and Messi (953) have completed more successful dribbles than Iniesta in La Liga in the last 10 seasons.

Yannick03

717142089.jpg

Half of the La Liga campaign, already scored 28 goals which for regular human strikers would be amazing after a full season. 10 goals ahead of everyone else.
The others already have given it their all, Leo has taken it easy over the last few months. Beast still to come, this is absolutely ridiculous. How can someone be that better as everyone else ? I have never ever seen such dominance in any sport.

I wonder when he will turn his beast mode on, I'm suspecting it will be at the semifinals of the CDR against Madrid. If they even get there :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans