10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everyone saying that he should have had a game off, but hey, no denying that he's our best player, and we're not the same with Messi on the bench. What I'm saying is, not using him might have affected us in some other way. I like how Tata was keeping this balanced by not letting him play an entire match. Not even sure what actually caused his injury the other night, but all we can do is wish him luck, and a snappy recovery. We'll definitely need him (at his best) back against Madrid.

By the way, looking on the bright side, can't stop thinking how his 2-3 long absence may be an exceptional opportunity for Neymar to prove to us fans that our favorite club didn't quite waste all that money spent on him.

F

Flavia

On the radio they also talked about his diet.
What did they say, Corb? It was very restricted, and probably hard to keep doing it, but if he stopped, he should had realized by now it was a bad idea...

suckabov

Lemon curry?
What did they say, Corb? It was very restricted, and probably hard to keep doing it, but if he stopped, he should had realized by now it was a bad idea...
What was this all about anyway? Gluten intolerance perhaps? I remember Marcel Jansen (Hamburg) had similar recurring muscle/energy problems, was then tested for allergies and found out to be intolerant to gluten. His diet is now completely gluten-free and his problems disappeared.

F

Flavia

What was this all about anyway? Gluten intolerance perhaps? I remember Marcel Jansen (Hamburg) had similar recurring muscle/energy problems, was then tested for allergies and found out to be intolerant to gluten. His diet is now completely gluten-free and his problems disappeared.

When he was injury prone back in the day, he used to eat a lot of red meat. The new diet made him stop eating that, changing to fish. I don't know if there was anything related to gluten as well. He also was put on a specific training and stretching routine. And he went a long time without injuries, and recovering quickly when something happened, like that stomp from Ujfalusi.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

They said Pep imposed an special diet for him and the team and since Pep has gone, he started to get injury. So maybe he changed his diet.

Mitchell1978

:lol: at all of you who are talking about exaggeration... this is the fourth time since April that Messi's had this injury. Reality check! It's clear as day that this is no coincidence. How often was he getting injured prior to this? ;)

the 2 previous (minor) injuries in the summer weren't the same, this is a similar injury to the one in april though

Gohan

Super Saiyan
BVWlRcjIMAAnZQ8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans