10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leo

Banned
Messi should be well rested IMO not only ahead of the Malaga game but also for the 2nd leg of the Super Copa. We can beat Atletico in Camp Nou without Messi who can be backup in case things arn't going very well.

Messi has a long season ahead ending with the WC and he should take all these health signs very seriously.

mixer

Messi will certainly not play against Malaga on Sunday and is doubtful for the return game of the Super Cup next week. #fcblive [esport3]

Good, he'll rest a bit.

barca1899

@Youngcules
Update: Messi has a postcontusional intramuscular hematoma in the femoral biceps of his left thigh. 3h

My guess is Messi will most likely be available for next game. 3h

Hematoma is a common manifestation of a minor trauma, which usually regresses itself in a few days. Probably occured due a kick he suffered. 3h

raskolnikov

@Youngcules
Update: Messi has a postcontusional intramuscular hematoma in the femoral biceps of his left thigh. 3h

My guess is Messi will most likely be available for next game. 3h

Hematoma is a common manifestation of a minor trauma, which usually regresses itself in a few days. Probably occured due a kick he suffered. 3h
Isnt it weird how he is never injured and now keeps getting all these muscles injuries in a row? i saw him grab his leg as well against Levante when he tried that run and had a soft low shot that was saved by the goalie.

Im also really hoping for Godin to have a career ending injury from now on.

XaviMessiGirl

Not surprised to be honest.

Pretty much everyone (except Forlan, Cavani & Muslera) in the Uruguayan NT at the moment is a scumbag. Watch thier matches if you don't believe me.

Shame, I used to like them.

Me too, was happy when they won Copa America. But right now they're very hard to like.

Alik

"Before his injury against PSG in April, Messi played last season 88% of possible Barcelona minutes. Since then, he played 29% [via latdp]"

kollegah

To be honest I think Leo will never play that much again like in the years before, it was too much, now the consequences occurred step by step

coura

Banned
I´m hopeful. A bruise is nothing to worry about. Just like the one he had in CL game against Benfica.
Anyone knows if the bruise was early in the game? The video don´t show the time stamp.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Some news are saying that Messi has recovered and can play against Malaga, but Tata wont risk him. He will be back for the SUpercup. Hope that is true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans