10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

The Barcelona star has been called up to the 18-man squad to face Paraguay in World Cup qualifying on September 10..... Lets see and wait i say!

Papabeef

The only reason to not play Messi is to have him 100% (Not 99%) fit first imo, but to be honest i cant get why so many are talking about him needing a rest.. The season barely started, he didnt even play all friendlies or constant 90 mins. After the summer, players are least fatigue.

Getting called for 10 September could be a good sign, unless if its an optimistic leap of faith by Sabella... But looking at the few facts here and there we could be seeing Messi fit sooner than we think.

F

Flavia

1236091_10151654230842535_740145870_n.jpg

portada+p.jpg

"Messi alarms - He has completed only 1 in 25 matches, in 5 months" and "Concern with Messi", as the front of sport and md.

Kerrybai

I imagine that Messi gets more knocks that most players, i.e. he is so difficult to stop that players are forced to foul him. A bruise really doesn't sound like anything serious, so hopefully he will be back soon.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Godin denying any dirty intentions with what was captured on video, claiming it was only to tighten up the defense around the box in an Uruguayan radio interview :whatever:

Only player in the world, in any league, where this isn't considered a foul nevermind a booking...right in front of that douche Mallenco, as well

GRA268-MADRID-21-08-2013-El-ce_54378707760_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Last edited:

Darwin

Godin denying any dirty intentions with what was captured on video, claiming it was only to tighten up the defense around the box in an Uruguayan radio interview :whatever:

Yeah, you know how corrupt politicians always admit their wrongdoings after they've been caught.. It's the same here..

This lie of his is like hot air.. What else could he have said? Actions speak for themselves and basically no one will admit to something as dirty as this, even if the evidence is bullet proof like in this case. Admitting it simply brings harsher consequences then a lie.. So they just chose the most obvious excuse, so that at least his supporters and atletico supporters have something to delude themselves with, in case they need it.. :)

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah, you know how corrupt politicians always admit their wrongdoings after they've been caught.. It's the same here..

This lie of his is like hot air.. What else could he have said? Actions speak for themselves and basically no one will admit to something as dirty as this, even if the evidence is bullet proof like in this case. Admitting it simply brings harsher consequences then a lie.. So they just chose the most obvious excuse, so that at least his supporters and atletico supporters have something to delude themselves with, in case they need it.. :)

+1

CatalinR10

Sabella (coach ARG): "Messi got a knock, normally he should be fine in one week. Ready for WC qualifier? It's too early to tell, we'll see."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans