10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

pfff, i mean theres only one ronaldo, why you make such a mess out of it?

ivan22

thread buggy again on page 5...it shows me page 6 but there isnt any!

ITS ALL THIAGOS FAULT!!!

J

jiopi

Only games Messi hasn't scored or assisted a goal, have been in the third game during one week, which included games in two different continents. And just after the night his first baby was born. Oh my god, sound the alarms, call the president, he's past it and we have a massive problems coming in.

sabby

Right, I completely forgot about the rayo match :ashamed: Anyway, still it might be kinda rare that messi hasn't scored or assisted in 2 out of 3 games.

Anyway, its not alarming - it just means he has something special in his socks :)

Yannick03

Right, I completely forgot about the rayo match :ashamed: Anyway, still it might be kinda rare that messi hasn't scored or assisted in 2 out of 3 games.

Anyway, its not alarming - it just means he has something special in his socks :)

Well put, quite literally in fact :lol:

X

xaviniesta

as long as messi plays well, it doesnt matter if he scores or not. but the thing is he was very very bad actually the last game. thats more of a worrying point than he hasnt scored this or that amount of goals. if he is entartaining and helps barca to win tonigh, its fine for me, doesn't matter how many goals he scores.

Vapor

as long as messi plays well, it doesnt matter if he scores or not. but the thing is he was very very bad actually the last game. thats more of a worrying point than he hasnt scored this or that amount of goals. if he is entartaining and helps barca to win tonigh, its fine for me, doesn't matter how many goals he scores.
Exactly. He was so off in that game, worst I've seen him play in ages. Though I chalk that up to his newborn son being born the day before... probably a bunch of factors going on and his concentration was lacking. I don't think it's any real problem... he'll come back banging in the next game or two.

I ain't sweatin it :pirate2: :calmdown: :dog:

ricknattery

it shouldnt worry anybody, considering he spent the night prior to the game against Celta in a hospital after just receiving his first child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans