10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

jiopi thanks dude, really needed a reminder of those... I thought his ankle was broken when Ujfalusi did that...

J

jiopi

jiopi thanks dude, really needed a reminder of those... I thought his ankle was broken when Ujfalusi did that...
Yeah, it looked really bad at the time. But Messi has some rubbery ligaments, and was away only 3 weeks. :worthy:

abual3bed1

Grosso tried to do some dirty tackle but Leo escaped it on his way to score the 3rd goal against Lyon in 08\09 at Camp Nou.

that would've been on of the worst tackles on Leo.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Lol I think he meant to hit the ad board, not sure though. Messi rarely makes this kind of outbursts/mistakes though but this is probably one of them

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
608661246.jpg

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I know most of you here are crazy Messi fans too.
But, whats your take on this-

It's a bit embarassing, tbf. You see players kicking the ball at those ad boards all the time, and most of them nail it. That Messi didn't is a bit shameful. But I guess 73 Barca goals atone for that. Hitting ads isn't that important compared to scoring goals, after all.

AzaR

Don't think that it was intentional as i don't believe it's in his nature to be like that , with that said i would have liked to see him make some sort of apology after he did it.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I know most of you here are crazy Messi fans too.
But, whats your take on this-

I think I would have done the same thing, RM fans were probably giving him crap the whole game, he decided that since the ball was going out of play but still in play at the time, why waste it by not kicking it into that RM mob :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans