10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
As a Madridista I want to punch him for it, but you got to admit, his badass behavior is more awesome than his fake (possible) good boy behavior.

Henry_IB

Banned
He kicked the ball, that was still in play, into the stands. He's allowed to do that.
I don't see it. He kicked a ball, so what?
He was frustrated by the fact Marcelo's dive won RM a penaldo. That was legendary :worthy:

It is funny how terribly biased this forum is. Had it been anyone from Real Madrid doing that, people here would be choking of anger.

It was a dick move by messi, no defending it. Gladly, he very rarely does these things.

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
It is funny how terribly biased this forum is. Had it been anyone from Real Madrid doing that, people here would be choking of anger.

It was a dick move by messi, no defending it. Gladly, he very rarely does these things.
nah he was sick of pretending like a child so he unleashed the badass side of him and that was legendary

Henry_IB

Banned
nah he was sick of pretending like a child so he unleashed the badass side of him and that was legendary

Ignorance is a bliss. I am sure you would have felt the same way had it been Ronaldo doing the same thing for Real Madrid vs Barcelona supporters.

Last edited:

ricknattery

The thing is in Messi is something you would not expect, he almost never has this kind of outbursts, even though he gets a lot of shit from madrid players especially. That's why it's not so bad, anyone can have one of those moments as long as doesn't happen to often. It's only natural.
Problem comes when it becomes something constant like what RM players under Mourinho do in every Clasico. That's when it gets disgusting

Henry_IB

Banned
The thing is in Messi is something you would not expect, he almost never has this kind of outbursts, even though he gets a lot of shit from madrid players especially. That's why it's not so bad, anyone can have one of those moments as long as doesn't happen to often. It's only natural.
Problem comes when it becomes something constant like what RM players under Mourinho do in every Clasico. That's when it gets disgusting

To me, it is never okay to shoot a ball right in the face of supporters regardless of how frustrated you are or how rarely you do it. I can understand Messi being frustrated and having his moments, he's human. It would have been one thing if he had taken out his frustration on RM players or his team mates, I wouldn't have approved of it but I feel shooting the ball as he did on supporters is a pathetic way of releasing some steam.

Last edited:

ricknattery

To me, it is never okay to shoot a ball right in the face of supporters regardless of how frustrated you are or how rarely you do it. I can understand Messi being frustrated and having his moments, he's human. It would have been one thing if he had taken out his frustration on RM players or his team mates, I wouldn't have approved of it but I feel shooting the ball as he did on supporters is a pathetic way of releasing some steam.

who says it was ok? it was a mistake and we all make mistakes
all i'm saying is it happens and we cannot judge because we do stupid things like that once in a while in a moment of tension
as long as it doesn't become something common in him it's fine. Do you expect him to be perfect or something?
I would understand your position if Messi would be known for things like that but he isn't

Henry_IB

Banned
who says it was ok? it was a mistake and we all make mistakes
all i'm saying is it happens and we cannot judge because we do stupid things like that once in a while in a moment of tension
as long as it doesn't become something common in him it's fine. Do you expect him to be perfect or something?
I would understand your position if Messi would be known for things like that but he isn't

I am not really sure where I ever said anything more than that specific action was a dick move, I never judged him as a person or anything.

Clks

He is not really happy about Real Madrid players trying to break his legs so as long as Mourinho stays we'll see more of these outbursts in game from him i guess. He is surprisingly calm for the treatment he gets in every Clasico so far though.

Doobs

The Messiah
I think it was justified what Leo did, because Ronaldo pushed Pep earlier. Besides, he rarely ever does things like this.

K

kroki223

I know most of you here are crazy Messi fans too.
But, whats your take on this-

I think it was nothing. He didn't kick the ball strong, and he was angry, that he couldn1t reach it, and Villa let out a lot of possibilities. Real played dirty football. I hate it, that some people come with this, because Messi is a calm boy, and he could have exploded more often. He receives a lot of tackles!

K

kroki223

you are right, but Messi had individually the best season. 73 goals and 30 assists.

Maria

Ignorance is a bliss. I am sure you would have felt the same way had it been Ronaldo doing the same thing for Real Madrid vs Barcelona supporters.

Actually, Ozil did the same thing last year in the Supercup if I'm not mistaken. But it was Ozil, so nobody really cared..if it would have been Cristiano or even our Busi the forum would have probably exploded.

I, for one, felt really ashamed when Messi did that..and for me that is far worse than Busi's ocasional dives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans