1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

serghei

He is not exactly Barcelona bench tbh. He gets to play in the Champions League with Barca, and that's not something to treat lightly. He won a CL with us, and while I've been critical for the way he received some goals in Bravo's absence, he has proven he is a talented keeper, well capable of making wondrous saves.

His position in the team is exactly what it should be at this point. He's getting 20-something games a season with Barca and at his age it's quite good.

Galning

He is not exactly Barcelona bench tbh. He gets to play in the Champions League with Barca, and that's not something to treat lightly. He won a CL with us, and while I've been critical for the way he received some goals in Bravo's absence, he has proven he is a talented keeper, well capable of making wondrous saves.

His position in the team is exactly what it should be at this point. He's getting 20-something games a season with Barca and at his age it's quite good.

Exactly. Copa and CL at this moment in time considering how good Bravo is playing is amazing for Ter Stegen. Just wait out 2-3 seasons more and his has that #1 spot if he continues to impress.
I really don't see him leaving. Liverpool can keep trying though.

barcachica

He's a really talented goalie but still needs a bit of time and patience at the moment. I'm sure that in a few years he will be one of the best in the world, if not the best.

Home of Barca Fans