1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Horatio

You're welcome
How come these reports come out now though, after we supposedly intensified the training sessions with Setien? And weren’t there players complaining a few weeks ago about the trainings being too intensive?

Something reeks. And it’s not my underwear.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Where would he leave to? Other top clubs (Man City, Liverpool, Juve) all have good starting GKs. Chelsea's Kepa is dodgy but current Chelsea is a step down. Realistically he could only go to Bayern to finally displace Neuer both in club and the NT, but they just have agreed with Nubel (who is very unimpressive imo).

He stays here until he is 35.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Where would he leave to? Other top clubs (Man City, Liverpool, Juve) all have good starting GKs. Chelsea's Kepa is dodgy but current Chelsea is a step down. Realistically he could only go to Bayern to finally displace Neuer both in club and the NT, but they just have agreed with Nubel (who is very unimpressive imo).

Bayern would shoot Nubel to the moon if they had a chance of going from Neuer to ter Stegen.

Givenchy

he should get away from here while he still can, his motivational and leader attitude obviously isn't welcome here. spend all our budget on Neymar this summer, bring back EV and maybe we can get Valdes out of retirement to replace MaTS, im sure club de amigos would love that

honestly though, i'd strip Messi of the armband and give it to MaTS

jairzinho

Seems like players are beginning to get tired of the ‘amigo clan’ and their influence on the team. That clash he had with Messi is beginning to make sense now.

tacticvarium

The only real captain material along with FDJ doubting about his future at this club shows the state of this team right now.
Milan 2.0 incoming.
For now, Barça obviously has super financial power unlike when they were beginning to collapse but how long will that last without proper sporting plan and achievement?
It's not like it's guaranteed that Victor Font or other future Board will bring the right change.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

Well, they are in talks for a new contract so it makes sense him not being happy with the direction the club is heading towards.

I don't blame him though. He is one of the leaders and top performers in a declining team and he wants to win titles.

MTL_Barca

Players often "get doubts about their future" right before talks about a contract extension start, and that should be the case for ter Stegen in near future. Surely a coincidence though :lol:

eaman

I'm sure he'd play ahead of scezny. I've only seen scezny play a few times for juve and haven't heard of him making any mistakes but he was let go from arsenal because they wanted a better keeper

Home of Barca Fans