1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Raki13

you people are so entitled, forgetting how many times he saved our ass. this guy is #1 in the world in 1v1 situations, and with our poor defense, we get these in literally every game. in our team only messi and ter stegen are utterly irreplaceable.

Haha Ter Stagen is irreplaceable just like Messi.
Absolute garbage , ridiculous comment.

raedkuwait

in the past years we can clearly win the league with any decent keeper and messi, and any one who think diffetently is a big Mats fan only. we need a keeper for the CL though and clearly its not Mats.

Sailor Mars

in the past years we can clearly win the league with any decent keeper and messi, and any one who think diffetently is a big Mats fan only. we need a keeper for the CL though and clearly its not Mats.

Okay let's do this exercise.

How many keepers in the world do you believe are better than MATS and would perform better than him for Barca?
How much do you think the club could get for selling MATS and to who?
Which keepers do you think are available that are better and how much would they cost?

kattanib

you people are so entitled, forgetting how many times he saved our ass. this guy is #1 in the world in 1v1 situations, and with our poor defense, we get these in literally every game. in our team only messi and ter stegen are utterly irreplaceable.

This forum is filled with entitled kids. Save your energy as there is no use in talking common sense

JohnN

I don't think he is number one, but he is one of the best right now. We had the best team in the world with "valdez the brainfart" as the keeper. So Mats should be good enough.

raedkuwait

I don't think he is number one, but he is one of the best right now. We had the best team in the world with "valdez the brainfart" as the keeper. So Mats should be good enough.

yup but Valdez could turn into a wall and beast in important matches, watch the final vs Arsenal in that match
it was clear that we would have lost the match if it wasn't for Valdes.

Alik

yup but Valdez could turn into a wall and beast in important matches, watch the final vs Arsenal in that match

Mats has turned up in important matches plenty of times.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

Valdez made 20x more mistakes and was much better protected by a much better team.... I remember him costing us numerous times.

Rory

There was one goal in the liverpool match that he probably should have saved other than that he's the reason we've won the league the last two years along with messi. The countless quality saves he's made that other keepers wouldn't have is ridiculous. People are forgetting that goalkeepers are a last line of defence and that last line should only be necessary 2-3 times a match. They don't control what happens in 90% of the pitch, and on those occasions he didn't go beast mode the entire team shit the bed.

LMTR14

I've half a mind to compile a highlights video of ter stegen's best saves in 1v1 (he's really a miracle worker in that aspect AS FAR AS I REMEMBER which granted might be a subjective view), but I got better things to do really (and no video editing software or fast internet to actually upload the shit afterwards). don't think any of you actually read that I said best in the world in one vs one situations, clearly there are better keepers when it comes to high balls and crosses.

but talking about replacing him when at the same time we have players like rakitic and busquets as starters and retardo on the sideline is just kinda... stupid.

Valdez is one of the most lucky players to ever play the game to win what he did with Barca. He was an accident waiting to happen. What happened to him when he left Barca shows how lucky he was.

Home of Barca Fans