1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

FCMessi

Fumbling left and right.

first fumble resulted in a goal. there would have no danger if he had let it go. Quicker thinking/reaction needed.

the second fumble off of a weak header.

Messigician

Let's play a far inferior GK in away games. Sounds smart.

People here went crazy for Cillessen too and thought he would be a great regular GK, but so far he's been underwhelming for Valencia.

Mentality is more important than talent.

Tee Stegen crumbles in away games for whatever reason

raedkuwait

Let's play a far inferior GK in away games. Sounds smart.

People here went crazy for Cillessen too and thought he would be a great regular GK, but so far he's been underwhelming for Valencia.

No lets keep playing the same GK again and again who has shown that he can easily crumble in an away games, Specially important ones
time after time tell he maybe can fix that?!! And Cillessan as far as i heard, he got them through CL Group stage, and did not
Concede any goal vs Ajax in an important AWAY game didnt he?!

Riordon

The actual difference between us and Liverpool in the 4-0 game wasn't actually that big. We created a shit load of chances and should have scored at the very least two. Difference was they had Alison who saved everything and mats with another ordinary away game.

Dude needs to stop making these mistakes, he is not a talent anymore. Things like that eventually cost us La Liga. Bravo was so good in these kind of games in the treble season.

Not saying Neto is better or anything but had her Stegen started vs Inter days ago, we wouldn't have won, I'm sure about that.

Alisson vs us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SakjAVWUSB8

Beast

Last edited:

Raki13

Has a couple of good games and hes praised like a superstar in here. His next mistake is always just a game away.
Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

BBZ8800

Rakitic and then Busquets got the highest amount of hate, but at least 5 players were horribly bad.

Rakitic, expected
Busquets, expected
Alba was truly horrible in every single aspect. I kinda missed Junior Firpo or Semedo as a LB. That says a lot.
On an away matches, when midfield fails, for some reason Mats turns into his CL KO away matches mode where he looks as if every shot on goal will went in.
Or he will just create a goal or two for the opponents.
Messi, probably the worst game in a season. Singlehandedly ruined several actions in a row in the last 20 minutes.
Pique and Lenglet also had problems.

The same as on Anfield, 70% of a team played horrible in attack, defense, possession.

Too many players are going into a horrible mode on these away matches.
I don't know is it about Valverde or a poor fitness or our players are scared and easy to frighten and bully away from Nou Camp.
Or ALL of it.

Last edited:

raedkuwait

Has a couple of good games and hes praised like a superstar in here. His next mistake is always just a game away.
Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

The problem is, i dont mind him making mistakes in the league games, where we can make up for it, every goal keeper make mistakes or have
bad games here and there, but the good keepers the really good ones, turn into beast mode in a very important games like in the CL, he in
the other hand has never ever turned into a beast mode in an away game where you could say he was the reason we gone through, he just
crumbles and concede so many goals, so naaaaaah no way he is one of the top goal keepers in the world, many keepers make lots of good
saves in the leagues.

Raki13

The problem is, i dont mind him making mistakes in the league games, where we can make up for it, every goal keeper make mistakes or have
bad games here and there, but the good keepers the really good ones, turn into beast mode in a very important games like in the CL, he in
the other hand has never ever turned into a beast mode in an away game where you could say he was the reason we gone through, he just
crumbles and concede so many goals, so naaaaaah no way he is one of the top goal keepers in the world, many keepers make lots of good
saves in the leagues.

Totally agree , all keepers make great saves. World class keepers make very few mistakes , this guy is nowhere near a world class keeper.

JohnN

He clearly cost us the win in my opinion. Both goals his fault. The team struggled collectively for the first 30 minutes by we balanced it out. Bad game for Ter stegen

Last edited:

LMTR14

Totally agree , all keepers make great saves. World class keepers make very few mistakes , this guy is nowhere near a world class keeper.

you people are so entitled, forgetting how many times he saved our ass. this guy is #1 in the world in 1v1 situations, and with our poor defense, we get these in literally every game. in our team only messi and ter stegen are utterly irreplaceable.

KingLeo10

you people are so entitled, forgetting how many times he saved our ass. this guy is #1 in the world in 1v1 situations, and with our poor defense, we get these in literally every game. in our team only messi and ter stegen are utterly irreplaceable.

Alison is clearly better.

Home of Barca Fans