1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

God Serena

Nope.

If you read the other threads you’d see im very harsh on the other player as well.

Vidal and Messi played well, but MAtS was shit along the the rest of those idiots.

Fffsss I dont even know why Im discussing football with someone who stans Miranda, Palencia, Bartra etc...i have no time to deal with people like you, dawg.

Enjoy your evening!

You certainly aren't talking about me, that's for sure.

And that's pretty rich coming from the guy who bends down and blows every F-tier signing the club makes for no reason whatsoever.

Devils

You certainly aren't talking about me, that's for sure.

And that's pretty rich coming from the guy who bends down and blows every F-tier signing the club makes for no reason whatsoever.

You talking bout KILLA Prince?

Dawg did you see Origi under Klopp?

KILLA Prince would be a 20+ goal season player under a proper manager.

Dawg.

Potroh

Ter Stegen's message "I had to get my mind free after the last match before reviewing what happened and I'm still on it..." - is an interesting sentence.
He is a highly intelligent guy, so I believe he knows what he posts.

His sentence, translated to the green-room slang, means "nothing's been decided, things are on the move, wait for what happens"...
The TOGETHER word later on means with Valverde...

Maybe it's not good news for those (including myself) who really want EV to be fired...

Last edited:

Devils

I hate these stupid messages from players. Fuck them.

Yup.

I remember during one of Real’s eliminations (before all their CL wins) Modric came out and said something like “we are fools and we never seem to learn.”

Barcelona players need to stop the generic BS and admit they have serious problems.

Senador Romario

Watched many of the best goalkeepers in the world doing silly things this season. Just speculating here but i wonder if it has to do with the fact keepers need to spend part of their trainning time developing other aspects of the game that is not related to shot stopping.

Givenchy

Watched many of the best goalkeepers in the world doing silly things this season. Just speculating here but i wonder if it has to do with the fact keepers need to spend part of their trainning time developing other aspects of the game that is not related to shot stopping.

i think its just the evolution of GKs taking more risks. they have alot more to work on these days as 'hoofing' the ball up the pitch is frowned upon

soul24rage

[tw]1129021507508817926[/tw]

MATS injured. I'm worried this could happen next season and with Cillessen 99% likely to leave the club, I hope the back up GK will be able to step up.

Home of Barca Fans