1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

RMU ReBorn

Ahh, the sad mother fucker whose spent the last 7 years of his life on the forum still remembers me

Remember what Barca won with Bravo? Everything. Remember MATS constant fails?

Barca just got thrashed and humiliated by a much inferior team, having spent millions on the best players of the world. And having the best players of the world.

Instead of talking about me, remember Roma, who just took a shit in your mouth
Barca didn't won everything with Bravo you moffo . Mats was the Gk in cup games and the most important global club tournament . He saved our asses against Bayern and saved Aguero's pen vs City . Bravo was playing in league games only and here we go mats is gonna win his first league as a regular starter being one of our best player and bravo is rotting under the shadows of Ederson

Cule4life

The Culest
No, you're too much of a chicken shit to tag me. The kind of bitch that likes to talk about someone but doesn't dare say the shit to his face.

I so fucking enjoyed today Barca being torn apart by Roma. ROMA! Having won 4-1 in Camp Nou! And there was your favorite "best keeper in the world" Ter Stegen, being part of a historical humiliation. I knew you'd be crying here.. was nice seeing you remembering me. That's why I came to the forum.

Kisses bitch

How the heck is this pathetic troll not banned yet? [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] ?

Jakabor

Ahh, the sad mother fucker whose spent the last 7 years of his life on the forum still remembers me

Remember what Barca won with Bravo? Everything. Remember MATS constant fails?

Barca just got thrashed and humiliated by a much inferior team, having spent millions on the best players of the world. And having the best players of the world.

Instead of talking about me, remember Roma, who just took a shit in your mouth

Bravo never played CL or Copa, idiot.

Ter Stegen has now been goalkeeper in Barca undefeated league campaign.

Ter Stegen has been and always will be better than Bravo, who couldn't cut it after he left Barca.

Fuck off, troll.

FCBfan22

DbAmimzXcAEtfuk.jpg:large

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans