1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Mandrake

Why the fuck would I tag you lol when you pussied out of the forum once you were exposed for going to every forum with your shit? You're irrelevant to the point I was making which was a general point about how many wanted to keep butter fingers instead.
[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] tagged you, but yeah I do remember an asshole and bitch very well. You're still sticking to that script.

Here's a theory for you to develop: maybe if Bravo hadn't come to Barca, MATS would have developed better and he could have saved at least 1 of the 3 today. And the world wouldn't be laughing at the team after being fucked over by Roma.

With the amount of bitching you're doing, I'm sure you'll reach the 100K post soon you pathetic fuck. Go for it!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Here's a theory for you to develop: maybe if Bravo hadn't come to Barca, MATS would have developed better and he could have saved at least 1 of the 3 today. And the world wouldn't be laughing at the team after being fucked over by Roma.

With the amount of bitching you're doing, I'm sure you'll reach the 100K post soon you pathetic fuck. Go for it!

Not sure it's more pathetic than being on multiple forums(Inter, Juventus, Arsenal and more) and acting like a fan of those teams because they had Chilean players. You kept up that appearance for a long time here too.

Here, do one thing. Join BlueMoon so you can tell them how you've been a lifelong Man City fan, then start slagging them off as soon as Bravo leaves the club.

Such a sad, pathetic individual one must be to sign up for multiple forums and pose as a fan of all of them and start slagging them off as soon as a player of your nationality, which was the reason for you following that club, leaves or is sold.

Oh, and Red Cafe too because Alexis joined them only to play as a defensive forward under Mourinho and win absolutely nothing. Another forum for you to join!

JamDav1982

Maybe if Bravo could save some of the goals he conceded in some of the pumpings City got last season he wouldnt be an irrelevant back up.

Maybe if he didnt keep up his record of conceding from almost every shot he is up against Wigan would not have knocked him out the FA Cup and he would have some more games.

Bravo has left Barca, lost his place in City team, became a mocked figure and won fuck all.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@Mandrake(Tagged you this time) is angrier than ever because Bravo turned out to be a flop at Man City and Chile dumped out of the World Cup and went back to being the eternal losers they always were :lol:

SeloBarca

Ter Stegen has saved us in countless games this season where we should have lost.
Score woulda been higher today if he didnt make a couple brilliant saves.

Givenchy

Not sure it's more pathetic than being on multiple forums(Inter, Juventus, Arsenal and more) and acting like a fan of those teams because they had Chilean players. You kept up that appearance for a long time here too.

Here, do one thing. Join BlueMoon so you can tell them how you've been a lifelong Man City fan, then start slagging them off as soon as Bravo leaves the club.

Such a sad, pathetic individual one must be to sign up for multiple forums and pose as a fan of all of them and start slagging them off as soon as a player of your nationality, which was the reason for you following that club, leaves or is sold.

Oh, and Red Cafe too because Alexis joined them only to play as a defensive forward under Mourinho and win absolutely nothing. Another forum for you to join!

he'd fit in perfect on Redcafe with his delusions :lol:

how anyone can blame or even talk about MaTS in a negative way after tonight is beyond me, hes the only player who actually tried. got a hand to that penalty also, best GK in the world this season.

God Serena

No, you're too much of a chicken shit to tag me. The kind of bitch that likes to talk about someone but doesn't dare say the shit to his face.

I so fucking enjoyed today Barca being torn apart by Roma. ROMA! Having won 4-1 in Camp Nou! And there was your favorite "best keeper in the world" Ter Stegen, being part of a historical humiliation. I knew you'd be crying here.. was nice seeing you remembering me. That's why I came to the forum.

Kisses bitch

What happened to you being a Barca fan?

I mean it's always been obvious but at least you tried to stick to character.

BarçaBarça

He is just so much quality it is unbelievable. Perfect fit for us! :wub:

We need to start dishing out those Atletico-contracts and give him a 10 year extension!!

FCBfan22

This guy needs to start for Germany in the WC. He is soooo good.

Great personality, great keeper and hopefully a future captain (imo).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Would prefer if he cut out fuck-ups after which he bails himself out. That is his second in four games I think. Great perfomance otherwise, kept us in lead.

Total-Football

a monster performance and nothing less from stegen today. passes the ball thousand times better than lord paulinho who was running in midfield as though he were striken by paranoia.

Home of Barca Fans