1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

dostoevskij

No, we despise them. Most of it comes down to our insecurity about being the little brother.

and a rather straight forward humourless life approch in general:lol: on the other hand austrians, are often quite likeable in a lot of german places. Must be the language...

Windhook

The goal MAtS conceded was of rare type. John Guidetti scored a bizarre goal, slipped and the shot went in deflected by his other foot. If that had not happened Ter Stegen probably would have made contact with the ball.

Yannik

Ozil, Khedira, Mustafi, Kroos, Muller, Hummels.. ffs

I get that people hate Müller for whatever reasons (apparently his face or so) but what exactly is so bad about the others? They all come along as pretty chill and normal people.

RMU ReBorn

Muller is a douche. It's hard to like him if you are not a Bayern or a German fan .Apart from that Germany is a likable team for their professional approach and team work . Bastian , Lahm , Boeteng , Klose , Kahn all are true champions of the game . They have nerves of steel especially in Fifa events except against Italy .

It would have been embarasing for Messi to loose against that shit Brazil team . But history will remember that Final as the battle between best national team of that decade vs best player of the era . So it was kinda poetic justice for all the team work and professional approach that Germany has been following for years . Argentina deserved nothing. Shameful federation and a Shambolic team with only two or three individuals giving their everything

Last edited:

Yannik

Spain was better than Germany.

I think the fact that they were thrown out in group stage is a tiny bit of a counter argument there.

Anyway, this whole "hating on players for their nationality" is kind of a backwards thing, isn't it?

Sorin

So now 2010 and 2012 are in another decade. We must have different definitions of what decade means then.

RMU ReBorn

Getting knocked out in the first round in 2014 wc , getting beaten by a mediocre Brazil team in conf cup 2013 , that Spanish side went from top to bottem and Germany has been playing top class football ever since 2012 Euro . Won the world cup and then conf cup with their B team . Did Messi miss out on facing the best team of this decade because they got knocked out in first round ?

Sorin

I consider those 2 teams of Spain better than 2014 Germany. Fuck are we evaluating several years now or specific team years? And even then, 2 big trophies always beat 1 anyway. Ever damn time. Ask any fan/player what would they take over a decade. 2 big trophies and exists in group stages for the rest of the tournaments or 1 trophy and semi-finals and finals? there's the WC coming and that could change but until now, Spain has achieved more than Germany over the decade.

Anyway, as individual teams i rate 2010 and 2012 Spain above 2014 Germany. You're entitled to you opinion and i'm entitled to mine.

Home of Barca Fans