1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Gilberto

For what it's worth, Thomas Muller is apparantly one of the main jokers at Bayern Munich. I have to agree he has a very punchable face, especially after he scores goals.

b99fe9b14d2e5972f7ad7ea93c39c2d0.gif

Horatio

You're welcome
Germans can come across as pretty stoic, but all that changes once they get drunk. Pretty chill people overall once you get to know them. Except for [MENTION=22412]henias[/MENTION].
Also enjoy visiting friends in Berlin. It's relatively cheap compared to Amsterdam and food is great!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I find the Germans very friendly and easy-going people based on my personal experience, there wasn't any traces of the stereotypes that associated with them when I interacted with them. Got a bear hug from a older lady at Borussia Park who was so eager to talk to me and lent me her Gladbach scarf.

denn

Thomas Muller is a cunt. He represents Bayern in perfect sense.

Their whole national squad makes me sick, besides Sane I guess.

Ozil, Khedira, Mustafi, Kroos, Muller, Hummels.. ffs

Let's just say I prefer other countries :p

Sorin

Put them on a strict English learning course and told them to fecking contribute.:mats:

Before someone takes it seriously, it's just a joke. :)

Gilberto

[MENTION=16374]Kohe321[/MENTION] loooool I forgot this existed. Thanks for reminding me of the tool I will be using to stop myself from punching the screen, next time I see Muller celebrate a goal.

Home of Barca Fans