1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Horatio

You're welcome
He seems to at least regained his CL form of his first season. Good. Now let's hope he climbs up even further.

xXKonan

Despite Pique being off form, I feel the back four + Stegen are a lot more solid this season.

it actually starting to remind me of our defense from the 2014/15 season. It would even be more stable if our Midfield didn't get cut through so easily. Stegen, Umtiti,Semedo and Alba certainly stepped up this season.

Shout out to Mascherano and Digne and even Roberto for stepping up as well when they got the chance. Just need Pique to get back into form and we are golden.

draconifire

His main test and our back four's will be starting after the break. I still think we haven't been properly tested enough. If our defence can hold up these number of game, then I can give valverde credit of doing something better than lucho did his whole season.

Horatio

You're welcome
His main test and our back four's will be starting after the break. I still think we haven't been properly tested enough. If our defence can hold up these number of game, then I can give valverde credit of doing something better than lucho did his whole season.

Regardless of Valverde doing a better job or not. So far Ter Stegen has been having a solid season.

xXKonan

Started today for Germany who won 3-1 vs Northern Ireland.

Had a clean sheet going until Germany's defense fell asleep on a setpiece. But other than that he had a good game.

xXKonan

[tw]916610373280784384[/tw]

Francese Aguilar claims Bayern are heavily interested in Ter Stegen due to Neuer's injury.

aaron101

[tw]916610373280784384[/tw]

Francese Aguilar claims Bayern are heavily interested in Ter Stegen due to Neuer's injury.

So are they thinking of replacing Neuer as no.1 GK or just make Ter Stegen as 2nd GK? Just the thought of it is pointless to be honest.

aaron101

Doubt that is true, if true Bayern can take a hike.

Don't think Olaf would want to sit on the bench.

I don't even think Mats would go to Bayern even if they offer him a no. 1 spot. This guy worked so hard to be the no.1 GK here at Barca and said he wants to be our GK for a very long time until he retires and I believe him.

xXKonan

Unless they pay the 180 million buyout clause he's not going anywhere and like you said there's no way he would leave a starting role here just to sit on the bench for Neuer who assuming his foot injury won't cause him any more problems in the near future after he's healed up still has a good 4-6+years left at the top of his game.

Surprised they haven't made a move for Leno. sure his development stalled out recently going by what Leverkusen fans say on their forum but He's still an upgrade on the likes of Starke and Ulreich. But at the same time he would probably want to be a starter though.

Home of Barca Fans