1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Neymessi

For the last some matches he is doing quite good. But he is still way further from where he can be and what I enviosioned him to become the time he signed for us.

He has great potential. I want him to reach neuer/de gea league at some time in the future.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It went straight to him, no?

You know, that's what goalkeepers do. They make sure they stop the ball with their body. On a serious note, yes, that was not a very difficult save. Good positioning did the trick. Or do you reckon the ball simply hit him?

clemente

He made sure we get those undeserved 3 points, he did this so many times for us now, but all this forum can say is complain about how he apparently freezes, isn't good enough and we can do better than him.

mark1nhu

He made sure we get those undeserved 3 points, he did this so many times for us now, but all this forum can say is complain about how he apparently freezes, isn't good enough and we can do better than him.

Also the obligatory "ball just hit him". This forum gets me speechless sometimes.

xXKonan

I have been satisfied with Stegen so far. I mean sure he has some things he needs to work on but He's came up big when we needed him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It was a good save, definitely... But still had that cross that he misjudged that could have costed us dearly, which continues to be a problem...

All in all, it was a good game I think...

God Serena

It was a good save, definitely... But still had that cross that he misjudged that could have costed us dearly, which continues to be a problem...

All in all, it was a good game I think...

Hasn't proven to be a problem even a single time this season.

Any other keeper who kept this many clean sheets while making saves to keep us in many of our games would be hailed a hero.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hasn't proven to be a problem even a single time this season.

Results wise, yes, you are correct... But do we have to wait until we concede from a corner/cross and lose points because of that to be addressed?

He's having a good season so far, but that doesn't mean crosses/corners aren't one of his weaknesses, and even less that it can be dismissed, especially since it happens every other game...

God Serena

Results wise, yes, you are correct... But do we have to wait until we concede from a corner/cross and lose points because of that to be addressed?

He's having a good season so far, but that doesn't mean crosses/corners aren't one of his weaknesses, and even less that it can be dismissed, especially since it happens every other game...

With how frequently he bails our defense out when they make mistakes I think it's fine if he relies on them to help cover for his weakness in the air. Valdes was quite poor with aerial balls as well but that didn't frequently cause an issue because our defenders compensated for it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
With how frequently he bails our defense out when they make mistakes I think it's fine if he relies on them to help cover for his weakness in the air. Valdes was quite poor with aerial balls as well but that didn't frequently cause an issue because our defenders compensated for it.

Fair enough...

Home of Barca Fans