1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

kilian

1-It was a mistake nevertheless,and if he was disoriented he should have made it known and don't play with it,no execuses for this one.
2-Did he really touch the ball? The streaming wasn't on high quality but I felt he really didn't touch the ball. surely not a mistake by him anyway

2. He did. You could see it in a replay.

To criticize him after a match like this you have to be pretty delusional.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
1-It was a mistake nevertheless,and if he was disoriented he should have made it known and don't play with it,no execuses for this one.
2-Did he really touch the ball? The streaming wasn't on high quality but I felt he really didn't touch the ball. surely not a mistake by him anyway

Yes, he could have cleared it away instantly.

It's still stupid how some try to make up stuff to make certain players look worse. I mean, criticize them for what they're doing wrong, but if you start making up crap, the only one looking stupid is you.

That's the only issue I have. Don't make up shit and he's (in)famous on this forum for doing just that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Have to see it again if it was a foul, but first thing I noticed was Suarez running away from the post like a headless chicken. Next time, put someone else there if he cannot do his job.

God Serena

I don't know if it's possible [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] but it'd be nice if we could have the gifs in spoiler tags, or something. Even on my brand new laptop having all of them on one page (Often doubled or tripled by everyone quoting them) makes it really hard for them to load sometimes.

El Flaco

I don't know if it's possible [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] but it'd be nice if we could have the gifs in spoiler tags, or something. Even on my brand new laptop having all of them on one page (Often doubled or tripled by everyone quoting them) makes it really hard for them to load sometimes.

Sure, why not.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't think he could have done much more on the goal unless he was willing to rugby style hit both Betis players (He doesn't have the body or stature for it) and still be able to punch the ball away. The goal is on the players that should have been covering during the corner

El Flaco

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]

Minute 59: Olaf tries to dribble a player and loses the ball
around minute 69-70, Betis hits a crossbar
Minute 73: Olaf is frozen, Betis hits the post
Minute 74: Olaf can't clear the ball after a corner, we conceded a goal

[gfy]YawningPoshHawk[/gfy]
[gfy]CloudyVainGlowworm[/gfy]

[gfy]BelatedWigglyIberianbarbel[/gfy]

[gfy]LiquidTalkativeKingsnake[/gfy]

[gfy]DapperAdolescentEnglishsetter[/gfy]

[gfy]MadeupFlakyAllosaurus[/gfy]

[gfy]WebbedLeadingGreatdane[/gfy]

[gfy]SpiffyCoarseKillerwhale[/gfy]

Cool

Can you GIF the moments where he kept Barca in the game by clearing ball after ball in the 1st half and that 1v1 in the second half?

Thanks.

God Serena

[gfy]YawningPoshHawk[/gfy]
[gfy]CloudyVainGlowworm[/gfy]

[gfy]BelatedWigglyIberianbarbel[/gfy]

[gfy]LiquidTalkativeKingsnake[/gfy]

[gfy]DapperAdolescentEnglishsetter[/gfy]

[gfy]MadeupFlakyAllosaurus[/gfy]

[gfy]WebbedLeadingGreatdane[/gfy]

[gfy]SpiffyCoarseKillerwhale[/gfy]

This is perfect. Everything loads up instantly when I click on the spoiler tag.

Home of Barca Fans