1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So I'm watching the goal again.

Stupid punch. Really stupid.

But can someone tell me why TWO Betis players were able to attack the ball and WHY Suarez who could've prevented the goal by simply staying there, just ran away from the post right after the corner was played in? How fucking stupid can you be :facepalm:

BBZ8800

Funny you forgot to mention the crucial saves he made today. At least 2.

Especially a 2nd one.

So, you made an error for a goal and we are losing 0:1 (and in a few actions before that), and then you make a save after that.

Ok, quite funny, yes

BBZ8800

But can someone tell me why TWO Betis players were able to attack the ball and WHY Suarez who could've prevented the goal by simply staying there, just ran away from the post right after the corner was played in? How fucking stupid can you be :facepalm:

Wait for a video (If El Flaco will upload it) with his dribble and losing the ball outside of a box, one crossbar, and a post (he was frozen here), all at 0:0.
Conceded goal was his 3rd or 4th mistake, we just needed to concede.

F

FlaFCB

Especially a 2nd one.

So, you made an error for a goal and we are losing 0:1 (and in a few actions before that), and then you make a save after that.

Ok, quite funny, yes

He was tackled by 2 betis players. That was a foul to me. And he made the saves I'm talking about when it was 0-0.
He also prevented a 2-0 from happening.

dakt

He gave outstanding performance today. I don't give a shit about the details. We would have it worst without him in this match.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wait for a video (If El Flaco will upload it) with his dribble and losing the ball outside of a box, one crossbar, and a post (he was frozen here), all at 0:0.
Conceded goal was his 3rd or 4th mistake, we just needed to concede.

1. Tried to shoot the ball and not dribble when he lost it and looked disoriented after that due to a hit to the head previously. Could've cleared it right away though.

2. Got a finger to the crossbar shot and how is that bad for a GK any way? Every shot to the crossbar is a mistake by the GK? Is that what you're trying to say?

3. That's one time his freeze was legit, player turned away and shot it the other way at the last second and unless you're Superman, you're going to freeze there.

4. You're being totally ridiculous as always, but that's not something new is it? Still waiting for you to reply in the Neymar thread, but I guess we'll never get one.

BBZ8800

4. You're being totally ridiculous as always, but that's not something new is it? Still waiting for you to reply in the Neymar thread, but I guess we'll never get one.

What in Neymar's thread?
I don't have any notification/quote/mention from you there

This is all I have from you:
4th January 2017

05:59 AM - DonAK mentioned BBZ8800 in post Luis Enrique
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] I see what you're s...

22nd December 2016

07:08 PM - DonAK mentioned BBZ8800 in post Alen Halilović
Gotta hand it to BBZ8800 who was spot on rega...

19th December 2016

06:27 PM - DonAK mentioned BBZ8800 in post 4 - Ivan Rakitić
According to you [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION], the entire team nee...

I don't read all topics all the time. Only when we lose, or if I get a notification.
So, I have no idea about what are you talking about.

mark1nhu

Same question I've made. TWO fucking players making a wall against our not-that-tall keeper.

But of course his detractors didn't see that.

khaled_a_d

1. Tried to shoot the ball and not dribble when he lost it and looked disoriented after that due to a hit to the head previously. Could've cleared it right away though.

2. Got a finger to the crossbar shot and how is that bad for a GK any way? Every shot to the crossbar is a mistake by the GK? Is that what you're trying to say?

1-It was a mistake nevertheless,and if he was disoriented he should have made it known and don't play with it,no execuses for this one.
2-Did he really touch the ball? The streaming wasn't on high quality but I felt he really didn't touch the ball. surely not a mistake by him anyway

mark1nhu

1-It was a mistake nevertheless,and if he was disoriented he should have made it known and don't play with it,no execuses for this one.
2-Did he really touch the ball? The streaming wasn't on high quality but I felt he really didn't touch the ball. surely not a mistake by him anyway

He did touch the ball.

God Serena

He's the only reason we were even in the game at all. His "Dribble" was actually a very shoddy backpass from Pique that forced Mats to run out of his area and his only real mistake was taking a touch instead of just blasting it, but from the way the Betis player took him by surprise it's clear nobody shouted to him that he had a man on. And the goal was poorly handled from him, but why do we have our keeper in a situation where he single handedly has to clear the ball from behind two opposing attackers? And let's not even discuss him still making saves after the goal to keep us in the game.

Don't let the detractors say shit, Mats was MotM today.

God Serena

Replays show he definitely touched the ball, he tipped it onto the crossbar.

Home of Barca Fans