1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Loki

Based on? Don't remember him being vocal about politics or social issues etc. Just curious.
I followed him already in Gladbach and it's just my feeling overall. He never pressed the club for a huge salary although he is in a position to for a few years already, especially after we've seen Pena's performance. On the contrary he helped the club everytime they asked him to.
Also he often shows how he loves his life in Barcelona, even uses public transportation every now and then. I simply don't see him as someone who would choose money over sport/his private life. Of course I can't see inside his head and might be wrong, but my feeling is from the very start, that he joined our club because he wants to be here and not because of the money.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Seems to me he lacks concentration at times. Same goes for Araujo. Or Kounde at so many times.
Bet something is off with training as players look a bit too relaxed..

Messi983

Xavi forgetting about Zubi?

Congrats on 400 games.

Two consecutive clean sheets. But tbf didn't have much work in these games. Napoli will be a true test.

CatalinR10

GIf0xaXWoAQAMzE

This was a nice save , shit ball distribution at times tho.

Sailor Mars

Great double save. Got up so quickly to make the 2nd save after the initial shot. Like he had bionic knees. And people used to say his knees were finished.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
2 really great saves. Pretty obvious our new found defensive stability has a lot to do with him coming back..

Home of Barca Fans