Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
No, its quite likely he will never play again, his ligaments are torn, he is receiving special treatment for it in Barcelona, but at best he will not play again until sometime next season even if all goes well.

Do Italian clubs always go to Barcelona for surgery? That's where Montolivo and Jovetic were sent too.

Sergio

Sergison
Do Italian clubs always go to Barcelona for surgery? That's where Montolivo and Jovetic were sent too.

No, well not normally in Milan's case, like before when Pippo had problems with his knee he was in Antwerp alot. I think it depends on the type of injury, like they go to the best their is where ever that may be. I know Chelsea sent Robben to Milanello to get treatment for his ankle so I think it just depends for that, obviously Milan have a good reputation for ankle treatment.

dalitis8

Banned
Teams that play football actually suit us more.

Roma are slow.Slow teams are the easiest for us I think.Arsenal are fast and rigorous,even though suspect defensively. In any case,Arsenal are better team than Roma,so I would pick Roma.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
No, well not normally in Milan's case, like before when Pippo had problems with his knee he was in Antwerp alot. I think it depends on the type of injury, like they go to the best their is where ever that may be. I know Chelsea sent Robben to Milanello to get treatment for his ankle so I think it just depends for that, obviously Milan have a good reputation for ankle treatment.

I assume Barcelona must be the place to get knee surgery, good to know I guess.

Roma are slow.Slow teams are the easiest for us I think.Arsenal are fast and rigorous,even though suspect defensively. In any case,Arsenal are better team than Roma,so I would pick Roma.

Shit defensive teams are easiest for us, so I would pick Arsenal

Sergio

Sergison
No shame in that though, Milan have by a long way the most advanced medical centre in football, attached to the training complex, its called Milan Lab. Its a like a James Bond villain layer set in forest foothills near Como, using bits of old footballer in all kind of weird experiments. It consumes a huge part of our budget and... we still get terrible injuries, making it all pointless. You really are just as well contracting it out to private health care.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
No shame in that though, Milan have by a long way the most advanced medical centre in football, attached to the training complex, its called Milan Lab. Its a like a James Bond villain layer set in forest foothills near Como, using bits of old footballer in all kind of weird experiments. It consumes a huge part of our budget and... we still get terrible injuries, making it all pointless. You really are just as well contracting it out to private health care.

Well I think having some sort of training facility makes a big difference, Prandelli used to bitch about how it should be the priority for Fiorentina and I think poor training, rehab and diagnosis does play a big part in the constant revolving set of injuries that Fiorentina has been dealing with for the past two years, but I think the returns diminish when you have anything more than a modern facility. Milan Lab could probably cut back significantly without any real impact, especially now that the average age of the squad isn't 40.

Sergio

Sergison
I know, they got ahead of themselves when the crazy Belgian scientist that runs it got too cocky and thought he could sign up Marcio Amoroso at like 32 and make him a great player again by sticking pins in him and shit - failing to realise that Amoroso was never great to begin with. Thats when I realised it really wasn't worth it.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
poor rehab is the biggest problem with injuries. surgery and stuff isn't a big deal now, it's just how well the player is looked after during the final stages of his rehab when he rejoins the club.

Arsenal are terrible at this, hence their massive injury list and injury prone stars.

as for the EF, I'd like Arsenal or Inter (if Rafa is still there), otherwise I have no preference. an easier team would be good as, under Pep, we tend to have the lowest ebb of the season in Jan/Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans