Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Good luck doing that when he is out for the rest of the season. And not "again", or don't you remember what happened last time you lot sniggered when he came on in the Camp Nou?

Do you realize how sad it is that you have to bring up a friendly match when you're trying to make a point? Manchester City beat us in that same competition last season, how did their season overall compare with ours?

Sergio

Sergison
It being a friendly doesn't change the fact that its a magnificent gol, and that Barca have never "focked" him.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
last time we met was in the CL in 2006
and our team is much better and younger while at that time u had kaka who was one of the best in the world and your team was 3 years younger.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
In this particular case you do have a point but I'm commenting on all the other 200 times that you've brought up that match. I know you're just trying to wind us up but still.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
That is Gilardino and Sheva playing. Not Pippo.

ohhh did no know it was only a pippo debate lol....pippo is a legend no doubt about that and i am terrified more of him than big nose...if we draw milan i expect pippo to get 1 goal but i am hoping we put like 5 past u guys so it wont be a problem :D

Sergio

Sergison
No, its quite likely he will never play again, his ligaments are torn, he is receiving special treatment for it in Barcelona, but at best he will not play again until sometime next season even if all goes well.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
No, its quite likely he will never play again, his ligaments are torn, he is receiving special treatment for it in Barcelona, but at best he will not play again until sometime next season even if all goes well.

then he should call it quits....no need to play 1 more season if it effects the rest of your life

Sergio

Sergison
then he should call it quits....no need to play 1 more season if it effects the rest of your life

I kind of agree with you, it saddens me alot that this will mean I would never see my favourite player ever play again, but really, its just not realistic and there is an appropriateness to his last meangingful action for Milan being to come on as a late sub and score 2 past Real Madrid.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I would looooove Inter. I definitely would like to see us get revenge first...while im almost positive we can still do it with relative ease lol. I wanted Arsenal pretty bad though....until like someone posted before i would feel bad lol. I like Arsenal...they have good young players with determination......i'd hate to be the team that crushed that :lol:. I also like AC Milan and Ibra....but i'd love to show them(him) whats good and to know their place lol. The rest is cannon fodder imo =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans