Antoine Griezmann

Saladin

What an utter turd of a player. Toxic personality and shitty attitude off the field, talking shit when he takes zero of his fucking chances. Play Braithwaite over this cunt going forward. At least he gives it his all.

kattanib

He needs to do powerlifting to increase his testosterone level. Busquets can feel free to join as well along with Roberto.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This loss is on him, absolutely non-factor... That miss was just embarrassing, he and his master Deschamps can whine all they want but he is just atrocious and it has nothing to do with his position on the pitch, he couldn't even hit the target...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Imagine paying 120M for this.

2946f26c7bb018a20d8b7d80dcbd6f96.gif

Vilarrubi

Imagine paying 120M for this.

2946f26c7bb018a20d8b7d80dcbd6f96.gif

I’d happily accept that celebration if he could actually score. I’d even do it with him if that’s what it would take. In reality he can’t hit a barn door then cry’s to the media about being played out of position....

FinBarcelonafan

I’d happily accept that celebration if he could actually score. I’d even do it with him if that’s what it would take. In reality he can’t hit a barn door then cry’s to the media about being played out of position....

Yeah it's obviously not about position, he is just not very good. Send him back to Atletico or United.

Home of Barca Fans