Antoine Griezmann

Laplacian

If he's showing his frustration to the media, he clearly gives a damn and isn't here just for the money. He might end up pushing for a move in January

Rory

I understand why he'd want the role he previously played because why would a club buy you for that much money to not get the best out of you? It's all the boards fault. Griezmann doesn't need to run his mouth though or get deschamps to run his.

Andresito

Staff member
I understand why he'd want the role he previously played because why would a club buy you for that much money to not get the best out of you? It's all the boards fault. Griezmann doesn't need to run his mouth though or get deschamps to run his.

Easy. Bartomeu wanted a star signing to flex his muscles. Idiotic buy from the start as many, if not everyone, predicted.

henias

Btw, on that "golazo", ball was conveniently bouncing when he controlled it so he was able to strike it with so much power and get a good liftoff. If the ball was on the ground he wouldn't be able to finesse or get power and precision on it.

If he wants to prove people wrong then he should start performing, otherwise, it's all talk. Guy thinks he is a "star player" and expects the coach to play him even when underperforming.

And his celebration is mad cringe. He thinks he is all that.

Laplacian

Easy. Bartomeu wanted a star signing to flex his muscles. Idiotic buy from the start as many, if not everyone, predicted.

On the other hand, Griezmann wanted to be in a "star team" to flex his celebrity status. He willingly came to a team with the best "behind the striker" player and is complaining about playing out of position. If he had actually cared about tactically fitting in he would have said, "wait a minute...the squad doesn't have space for a player of my position! They might play me as a solo no.9 or even worse, a winger!" like we literally ALL did back when the rumors started and should have declined the offer and stayed in Atletico. He made a brain dead decision and will regret it for the rest of his life, cause no top team needs him atm because the few teams that utilise his role already have their positions taken.

Last edited:

henias

On the other hand, Griezmann wanted to be in a "star team" to flex his celebrity status. He willingly came to a team with the best "behind the striker" player and is complaining about playing out of position. If he had actually cared about tactically fitting in he would have said, "wait a minute...the squad doesn't have space for a player of my position! They might play me as a solo no.9 or even worse, a winger!" like we literally ALL did back when the rumors started and should have declined the offer and stayed in Atletico.

Dude just craves attention. His behaviour reeks of it. Some people like him cos they claim is "hardworking" but I dont buy it. This is the type of beta that cowers when the going gets tough. He thought his name and price tag would get him a place in the team no matter what. It's obviously securing that money and fame first, everything else comes second. He doesnt strike me as an intelligent lad anyway.

Vilarrubi

Imagine him leaving after Dembele being injured 3/4 of his time here and Coutinho going on loan and winning CL. Would be a treble of great purchases from Barto... that on top of all those CL defeats.. if Barto was a king he’d be trialled for treason :worthy:

Messigician

Imagine him leaving after Dembele being injured 3/4 of his time here and Coutinho going on loan and winning CL. Would be a treble of great purchases from Barto... that on top of all those CL defeats.. if Barto was a king he?d be trialled for treason :worthy:

Lmfao 0 chance this choker wins the champions league dawg

Home of Barca Fans