Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 2-2

Richard.H

That's it boys, it's been a good season. We should just play the youngsters rest of the season, give the seniors a break.

FinBarcelonafan

I am so fucking pissed off watching these veterans play. Next game put every fucking Barca B player and I will enjoy watching it more than these shits. Watching this veteran team with zero urgency is shame to Barca.

Richard.H

For fuck sake try to go forward. You have to fucking risk it.. it's for the win here. The league is over with a draw don't they fucking understand

No sense of urgency, this team don't give a fuk anymore. blow the whole team up, leave only youngsters and a few in the team like Lenglet, Ter Stegen, and Semedo.

JohnN

Some of you seem to think the players don't want to win or are not trying. This is their level. It's not great and it's not bad. Add to that the age factor and a game every 3 days and it's pretty obvious why we don't have the required energy. Some sense would be nice.
On the "The league was over when we sacked Valverde.": We have been marginally better after he left, not worse, so that is not true.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What was that try? We didn't even try to win this. Fuckong shame on this team.

This is the typical Barca in the past several years. This team has no soul, or spirit or whatever left.

Bunch of complacent and underprivileged players creating a lazy and venomous culture that started to affect even the younger and newly-acquired players.

FinBarcelonafan

Some of you seem to think the players don't want to win or are not trying. This is their level. It's not great and it's not bad. Add to that the age factor and a game every 3 days and it's pretty obvious why we don't have the required energy. Some sense would be nice.
On the "The league was over when we sacked Valverde.": We have been marginally better after he left, not worse, so that is not true.

In that case Setien should sub them earlier.

kattanib

I am so fucking pissed off watching these veterans play. Next game put every fucking Barca B player and I will enjoy watching it more than these shits. Watching this veteran team with zero urgency is shame to Barca.

Absolutely, and Setien isn?t convinced with the players but he is trying to calm the fire by playing the amigos and letting them have the 90 minutes and not playing who they don?t like. Griezman confidence is shit, God knows what those bullies are saying to him in the dressing room. He will leave this summer I am sure.

Jadentheman

And the board just raised the average age of the squad to 30.5 years old :lol: Meanwhile you have teams like Dortmund doing well with just teenagers. Embarassing

Home of Barca Fans