14 - João Félix

tacticvarium

Torres, Agüero, Falcao, Forlán, prime Costa etc.
Hope he becomes a worthy successor to them and a world class forward in the future for Atlético.

Andrew M

120m Football gone mad. Will be huge flop , mark my words. Lisa on is laughing right now

I'm not sure. I mean, Atleti will give him every chance to succeed because he is their new star. It's not like Coutinho with us who is being fitted in around Messi.

Even Pogba, regarded at best as a mixed success, will give Utd good profit if they sell him on this summer to Madrid or Juve which seemed unlikely when they first bought him for around 100.

xXKonan

Started his first Pre-season friendly for Atletico, and had to be subbed off due to a possible knee problem after 28 minutes.

Not sure how serious it is.

EdmondDantes

Oof.

I hope he's alright. We need him to help Atletico take some points off Madrid as I fear they will be another beast with Hazard.

Co0ter

He looked really good during those 30 minutes. Kid is very young and you can tell his vision and touch are class. Hope it was just a small knock.

snowy

Great debut nonetheless. Showed some sweet skills out there! His co-forwards will have to work on not getting caught in the off-side net like confused electric eels :confused:

Saladin

The kid has a 350 mil. € buyout clause.

With the way the market is (even clubs the likes of Atl. Madrid and Bayern throwing around 100+ mil € fees every other window) I doubt Neymar will remain the most expensive transfer for more than a year or two. Madrid would go for Mbappé without blinking twice for 300 mil €. We would probably do the same for Felix in a year or two, should he become the next Atl. Madrid forward beast.

Home of Barca Fans