Liverpool

BenRobbins

They could of closed the gap on us to make it really interesting.

But they fucked it hahahahhahaahhahahahahaha.

Brentan will be getting the sack soon if he keeps this up. Needs to worry about staying the top half of the table next year instead of talking about the tittle.

Jenks

It's their recruitment policy that really needs looking at. In the short term though they need to put Sterling back up front.

XaviMessiGirl

1. Sack Rodgers
2. Get Klopp
3. ???
4. PROFIT

Last time Rodgers fucked up (which was...fairly recently) I said I was willing to give him more time, but after yesterday I might have changed my mind, such a pathetic performance all around. Ideally this is what I hope happens but I'm not sure Klopp would want Liverpool.

DrPepper

Last time Rodgers fucked up (which was...fairly recently) I said I was willing to give him more time, but after yesterday I might have changed my mind, such a pathetic performance all around. Ideally this is what I hope happens but I'm not sure Klopp would want Liverpool.

Tbf I'd be inclined to give Rodgers another season. Finishing 5th isn't the worst thing you can do, especially with Sturridge missing more than half of the season and Balotelli constantly underperforming. It's probably where I expected them to be, last season they simply overperformed and had the Suarez factor. This year all these striker goals are missing.

If they can get Sturridge fit throughout the season and buy another top striker like Benteke I'd expect them to challenge for the title or CL again. Although chances are they'd both miss most of the season through injury :lol: Rodgers has also done rather well to prepare Liverpool for life without Gerrard.

But obviously with Klopp available it makes sense to think about replacing Rodgers. I think his passionate character and type of football suits Liverpool much more than City. Of all English teams he'd prefer Arsenal but they're surely going to stick with Wenger. I will be disappointed if he joins City tbh.

Jenks

I really want them to sign Berahino. I reckon he'd have a Kane-esque season at a club like Liverpool.

EdmondDantes

Liverpool just about got the 3 points today. The more I watch them, the more it shows how much money they wasted in the summer. The Southampton signings were atrocious - bar Lambert who shouldn't be in a squad aiming for top 4 but at least he did OK when called upon.

XaviMessiGirl

Well Lambert never tried to seem like he was anything he wasn't, he's a fan fulfilling his dream of playing for the club he supports. There was no problem with signing him as a backup but we should have signed someone better than Balotelli, every time he plays it's infuriating. Not to mention some of the other people we spent the Suarez money on.

EdmondDantes

That's my take on Lambert as well. Nothing wrong with spending 4 million on him other than aiming for a higher caliber player. Balotelli surprised me, I thought he would do a lot better but has been a calamity of a signing. Lovren was terrible in the first half of the season but has been alright of late. That Lallana lad though, I can't fathom what compelled Rodgers to sign him as his marquee player for their Champions League campaign. He's an insipid poor man's Benayoun; 30 games for Liverpool this season and nothing of note but a few tap ins, doesn't have the stamina to finish games and injury prone. Their second worst ever signing in my opinion. Only Andy Carroll trumps him.

Home of Barca Fans