Argentina

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
It will take some time, but once he selects his best squad and they start clicking then it would be awesome to watch.

What i really did not like from the previous managers was they were so Messi dependent, no imagination. Argentina were so predictable, you could tell the other players were passing the ball just to find Messi. For them to reach their full potential as a team, they must play a more fluid game in which they are not always looking for Messi but letting the game flow.

BarcaVillain

It will take some time, but once he selects his best squad and they start clicking then it would be awesome to watch.

What i really did not like from the previous managers was they were so Messi dependent, no imagination. Argentina were so predictable, you could tell the other players were passing the ball just to find Messi. For them to reach their full potential as a team, they must play a more fluid game in which they are not always looking for Messi but letting the game flow.

I agree. I think in the first two games it's something he's tried to look at. Notice Di Maria attempting to impact the game much more, taking on shots (from improbable angles at times) and getting crosses in.

I can't imagine he was too impressed with what he saw from Higuain in the first game. My guess would be that he'll pick a side more based on touch and movement than rigid formations with an out and out forward.

These were two friendliies at the end of the day though. We won't learn anytrhing for certain until the Uruguay qualifier.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
So their next match is against Uruguay? That is quite a long time from now, i thought there would be few more friendlies before then.

Hektor

As I said before, the game Argentina played in the 1-0 victory over Chile, was the worst game I have ever seen Argentina play. Not even the humiliating defeat of 4-0 against Holland, in the 1974 WC, was that bad. Bauza was basically fired after that.

We have to start over again without Higuain! Agüero is not that bad. He came up through the ranks of Independiente, my childhood team together with Barça, btw. My Grandparents were Catalanes, on both sides, and I grew up with Barça and Independiente tattooed in my heart.:harp: Agüero started for Independiente when he was 16. IMHO, he deserves to play for Argentina. Huguain deserves to watch the NT games on TV only, maybe. Pipita stay home! Icardi can take all his girlfriends and join Neymar in Paris to party all night long.

Si, si señores yo soy del rojo
Si, si señores de corazón
Porque de Avellaneda, de Avellaneda
Salió el nuevo Campeón. :hooray:

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
As I said before, the game Argentina played in the 1-0 victory over Chile, was the worst game I have ever seen Argentina play. Not even the humiliating defeat of 4-0 against Holland, in the 1974 WC, was that bad. Bauza was basically fired after that.

We have to start over again without Higuain! Agüero is not that bad. He came up through the ranks of Independiente, my childhood team together with Barça, btw. My Grandparents were Catalanes, on both sides, and I grew up with Barça and Independiente tattooed in my heart.:harp: Agüero started for Independiente when he was 16. IMHO, he deserves to play for Argentina. Huguain deserves to watch the NT games on TV only, maybe. Pipita stay home! Icardi can take all his girlfriends and join Neymar in Paris to party all night long.

Si, si señores yo soy del rojo
Si, si señores de corazón
Porque de Avellaneda, de Avellaneda
Salió el nuevo Campeón. :hooray:

Icardi is clutch. He is a shit head but he is clutch.

Dybala and Icardi will come good for Argentina.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sampaoli going to line up the attack with

-----Icardi---Dybala------
----------Messi------------

Going to be very interesting to watch, that's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans