FC Barcelona B

Zangash

Banned
I turned in at the start of the second half and looking at the crowd I just assumed it was an away game to Betis.

Hearing it was at the Mini Estadi is shocking and heartbreaking.

khaled_a_d

:facepalm:

I also thaught the Estadi looked too green when I was watching the game.. I guess that explains it :/

I actually thought we were playing away :lol:

But tbf that could happen when some games are free to watch while other tickets are sold .specially if they are printing tickets for all of the stadium .
Would say it is a bad management rather than a stab in the back ,Bartomeu surely didn't want to attend a home game with Betis fans rather than his fans

khaled_a_d

Barca B starting line Up against Numancia
J. Suárez
Grimaldo ,Edgar Ié ,S. Juste ,Palencia
Patric ,Gumbau ,Halilovic
Adama ,Munir ,Sandro

Kohe321

Looking forward to watching this one, I so rarely watch Barca B. Especially interested in seeing more of how Palencia is performing, I think he looked good against Betis. By the way, didn't he just sign a contract extension?

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Looking forward to watching this one, I so rarely watch Barca B. Especially interested in seeing more of how Palencia is performing, I think he looked good against Betis. By the way, didn't he just sign a contract extension?

will be signed on Friday

Kohe321

Now that's a typical Halilovic moment: Has the chance to play Munir through on goal, but keeps running and takes the shot himself. Missed.

That would almost certainly have been 0-1 for Barca.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Now that's a typical Halilovic moment: Has the chance to play Munir through on goal, but keeps running and takes the shot himself. Missed.

That would almost certainly have been 0-1 for Barca.

Definitely should have passed yeah, amazing dribble and setting up munir was just the perfect conclusion, too bad, but that's something he can eventually learn.

In other news, Palencia is looking good so far.

Amazing, the most engaged I think, fighting each ball and some good plays :)

Kohe321

Ouch indeed. Had they scored in that moment where Halilovic didn't pass... Those kind of mistakes are punished at this level, this isn't some summer training camp where you can run ego-mode, consequently fail your attempted raid and not get smacked for it later.

Home of Barca Fans