FC Barcelona B

Zangash

Banned
I feel like I should put some praise on Palencia. He seems good on the ball and he's willing to stick his neck in to make tackles. If he hasn't been promoted full time already he definitely should be next season.

khaled_a_d

I feel like I should put some praise on Palencia. He seems good on the ball and he's willing to stick his neck in to make tackles. If he hasn't been promoted full time already he definitely should be next season.

Gotta agree with that ,has been very good surprise

MessiDinho10

A pleasant surprise indeed, very driven and passionated too. I saw him once live at the Aegon Future Cup in Amsterdam and he got red carded. As he walked off of the field, he looked devastated. Once he sat down, he was in tears. Love to see that passion in a young player, I hope he can become a good football player for us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is just stupid

Barcelona want Denis Suarez (21), on loan at Sevilla, to return in summer. Loan of B midfielder Sergi Samper (20) could be part of deal [ed]

I really hope this board don't screw us and our players over by finalizing these deals before the elections.

Why the f did they not think about this when loaning out Denis? Should have tried to convince Sevilla with a one year + optional extra year loan instead of a straight 2 year loan.

anguy

Why the f did they not think about this when loaning out Denis? Should have tried to convince Sevilla with a one year + optional extra year loan instead of a straight 2 year loan.

The thought was that by loaning him out for 2 years, Sevilla would be more inclined to develop and play him.

BusiTheKing

I don't see what people on here actually expect from Halilovic. Now I don't watch every game, but if the Betis affair was in any way symptomatic of his performances, it should be clear that he is way to talented to play in such a poor squad. A lot the stuff he tries doesn't work out - no question. But when he received the ball in build-up phases, Gumbau and Patric made very little effort to position themselves in order to either award him space to dribble or make themselves available. They were calmly sidestepping in the shade of Betis' pressure. You could have put Xavi in that midfield and he wouldn't have found links. Quite often Alen dribbles past two players and gets dispossessed by the third by lack of options. Now how exactly Betis can afford three players in close pressure of one Barca player without any opening links is fucking unheard of. This is a clear consequence of Vinyal's inability to utilize Halilovic and just poor off-the-ball vision from the whole offense. You could have put Messi in there and he wouldn't be able to dribble his way out. Everyone of his team mates except Adama stands around conteplating a dispossesion instead of providing close pass options. Sergi Roberto and his passing patterns in the B-team contra those in the first team should be a clear indication of the difference between what kind of development is facilitated in these squads.

Last edited:

anguy

Well, it is possible that they make "no effort to position" themselves, because they know they won't get the ball anyway. Halilovic simply likes to dribble a little too much - he is a "ball hog" like Neymar, Isco or Adama. Anyway the main problem is that he is playing in midfield behind all 3 forwards. That's not his position. Move him to RW or sole AM role behind striker (in 4-2-3-1) and his style of play ceases to be an issue. His situation is really similar to Rafinha in A-team in this regard.

BusiTheKing

I see your point, but it seems, that Halilovic himself and his ability to glide through the pressure constitutes the only real threat of an attack through the center. When he goes through the wingers it inevitably leads to hopeless crosses. I found though, that the few times he did have open stations in the attacking third, he chose 1-2's and through balls. My point is, that I believe he would be a more valuable asset for the first team in Primera than he is for the b-team in Segunda.

khaled_a_d

Well, it is possible that they make "no effort to position" themselves, because they know they won't get the ball anyway. Halilovic simply likes to dribble a little too much - he is a "ball hog" like Neymar, Isco or Adama. Anyway the main problem is that he is playing in midfield behind all 3 forwards. That's not his position. Move him to RW or sole AM role behind striker (in 4-2-3-1) and his style of play ceases to be an issue. His situation is really similar to Rafinha in A-team in this regard.

Halilovic is more team player than Adama IMO ,he has been developing really well in that regard .
His game understanding and his overall game has improved IMHO

khaled_a_d

This is just stupid

Barcelona want Denis Suarez (21), on loan at Sevilla, to return in summer. Loan of B midfielder Sergi Samper (20) could be part of deal [ed]

I really hope this board don't screw us and our players over by finalizing these deals before the elections.

It was a part of Rakitic deal ,we probably do it so that it cost us less money
That said I am hoping we don't do such a deal .Samper will be wasted in a team like Sevilla as he won't fit there at all while Suarez isn't ready for Barca playing time neither

Kohe321

This doesn't surprise me one bit, but might surprise the board apologists:
http://www.totalbarca.com/2015/youth/members-denied-stadium-entrance/

Galning wrote that.

Wow, that's just ridiculous. And to add insult to injury, the stadium wasn't even full and sold out? What were they saving spaces for then, if not allowing Barca members entrance?

I saw the second half of the game, and the stadium sure didn't look or sound like it was a homegame for Barca.

“Come to the Mini, the team needs your support!” - I guess this slogan was meant for the Betis fans that day...

Not good.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
And in the same time, ATM covering part of their fans tickets price for the games against RM.. now that's a way of helping/supporting your team and players!

Home of Barca Fans