With Keita now leaving, who should be signed?

Who should be signed?

• Buyback Oriol Romeu for 10mi and get a cb

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Get Javi Martinez, who can cover cb and dm

Votes: 50 50.0%
  • Keep JDS and buy a cb

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 12 12.0%

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The reason for Keita leaving also has a big effect on the club ability to sign other non-Spaniards. Barca might continue to get more and more Spanish, just because of the players' income taxes. Not a problem with Javi Martinez.

by your logic we should be signing more and more non-Spanish players... Because Spanish players would have to pay more taxes, so for them to be satisfied we'd have to give them more wages

Guardian

Sign Maicon from Porto for 20M and then take Romeu back from Chelsea.
I like Martinez but 40M is too much for him.

Pepe Silvia

This, don't know how this myth started. It reminds me of when people said Alba couldn't defend.
I will say that he had a fantastic tournament and got better as it went on. I will still say that although he defends resolutely, I believe he still has to become better at not letting players get around him. Often times, he relies on going in on a challenge early, and not worrying about the defender beating him because he is confident his speed will save him. This is dangerous, and should he fix this by keeping forwards in front of him and time his challenges better, he will become what we need him to be. Now if he can only grow a couple inches before the season starts... :lol:

Home of Barca Fans