1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Windhook

18 games, 7 goals conceded.

The record is 18 goals, held by Paco Liano (Deportivo La Coruna 1993-94) and Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid 2015-16).

MATS is in pole position to beat these guys and I'm sure he is thinking about it. He's mad at each conceded goal, no matter the result, 4-0, 5-0...:mats:

draconifire

Eventually, he'll drop is god mode and comes to being a normal player, I hope we'll have our defensive strategy sorted at that time, with the help of fit Umtiti and the arrival of Yerri Mina.

BarçaBarça

Eventually, he'll drop is god mode and comes to being a normal player, I hope we'll have our defensive strategy sorted at that time, with the help of fit Umtiti and the arrival of Yerri Mina.

Valid concerns - a fit Umtiti will help a lot, that is for sure. But it will also be key to play a Paulinho/Roberto/Rakitic instead of Iniesta-Coutinho at the same time.

..But there is also the other option:
He continues and replaces that slow grandpa tiki-taka-wannabe Neuer at the national team, and gets recognized as the greatest by everyone! :mats:

RMU ReBorn

That could happen in 6+ years time as Messi, Busquets and Pique would be over 35 and we're not sure if they would still be here. Him and Umtiti are captain materials.
well , i told this in last season itself . He is well on his way to become Barcelona'a casillas . Only aspect in which we were second to Madrid in last 15 years . With all due respect to Valdes he wasn't better than Iker .

Nothanks

just half a year ago we wanted him gone and jasper starting lol
he reacted great to his bad form, even greater to take an opportunity where Neuer got injured and he's making a huge name for himself.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mentally strong.

How many goalkeepers have Barca had that looked like a nervous wreck and disappeared after committing a few mistakes? This guy couldn't play regularly for two years stalling his development and when he finally did, had some mistakes and issues. Didn't let it bring him down, worked hard and now we're here.

JamDav1982

just half a year ago we wanted him gone and jasper starting lol
he reacted great to his bad form, even greater to take an opportunity where Neuer got injured and he's making a huge name for himself.

Not all of us did.

Quite a few of us thought he was a great keeper and folk were far over the top in criticism.

He was one of top ten keepers even last season and this season has been the best in the world so far.

xXKonan

[MENTION=20420]God Serena[/MENTION] was the only believer.
He also had a lot of support from the fans who go to the Camp nou as well even during his lows. He's a mentally tough mofo that's for sure. as it's so easy to let even the little mistakes hurt you mentally but instead it fueled him to get better.

Home of Barca Fans