Antoine Griezmann

JerseyAddict

Antoine Griezmann has missed 26 out of his last 28 shots. He has only scored two goals from those 28 shots. [@carrusel]

Sell this FRAUD to fucking Dijon...
He has a nerve to speak in public where and how coach should use him. And he is use-full as a brick of wood...

Let him dance his L dance in some french 2nd league club.

Richard.H

that's cringe level 1 compare to this shit [2:52 - 9:54 & 11:17] _ advisory warning: might cause permanent trauma :wacko:

yeaaaaah even the Bavarian Hordes might not cut it for Griezz Bear to get his mojo back.

Dude needs to be sent all the way to the high chains of Dagestan and train with Khabib "send me location" Nurmagomedov :rambo:

What's your point? Why are you comparing women's soccer to men's? I don't even watch the women's team living here. Why the fuk are you trying to defend this asshat anyway? Are you French?

behindbrowneyes

Had the perfect opportunity to score in the 29th minute, but let his team down by misplacing the shot badly. Had enough chances to prove himself. Time to give Trincao or Dembele the possibility to earn a starting spot.

Last edited:
He considers himself Uruguian anyway so maybe they could do us a favour and take him?

Let's hope. He pissed off the French saying he feels more Spanish than French in 2017. He also said that he's half French half Spanish. Then he said he's half Uruguayan. Lol.

That guy is perceived as a arrogant jerk here.
Plus his haircut and tattoos are terrible, terrible! 😱

malvolio

I remember being attacked on here for saying he woukd be a bad fit...

anyone can make mistakes and lets say griezmann deserved a chance first.

what baffled me was the fact some users in here, that like to think of themselves as knowledgeable, were still praising him at the end of last season. stuff like griezmann is worldclass and how important his defensive contribution is to the team. new season started and griezmann is sinking without trace into anonymity.

Home of Barca Fans