• Dani Alves vs Getafe

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Messi vs Arsenal

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Messi vs Real Madrid

Votes: 46 71.9%

• Total voters

Blaugrana dude

Has to be Messi v Real Madrid. Just for the fact that he took on and beat all the RM defenders. Alves v Getafe for me is a special one though, since I saw that in person in the Camp Nou:D:D

dalitis8

Banned
A lot of beautiful goals has been scored this season. What do you think which one was the best? A teamgoal? A Individual strike? A volley from 25meters?

Here's all the 10 goals
[video=metacafe;6423189/fc_barcelona_top_10_goals_2010_2011_season/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6423189/fc_barcelona_top_10_goals_2010_2011_season/[/video]

:worthy:

gingerless

To me: combination goals by far better than individual efforts.. So i exclude runs and short range shots.. Football is a team sport!
So, 3 combinations were the best:
1)XAvi arsenal
2)Messi- ALvez sociedad
3)Messi - Pedro villareal

i voted for the first.. Really illustrating of barca game.. many passes and then the defence is split open by a vertical run (iniesta) and 2 more passes to place XAvi in 1-1 position..
Great goal.. Great game..

agree. i forgot about the alves-messi quadruple one-two :lol:

xavi vs arsenal was unbelievable to the eye, felt like a playstation move

dalitis8

Banned
Some brilliant goals there.

But, it has to be Messi's against Madrid at number 1 due to the importance of the game (CL semis, against Real Madrid led by Mourinho, in the 87th minute at the Bernabeu) and its Maradonnaesque qualities.

Then, it has to be the 2nd against Arsenal (almost as vital as the number 1 goal) because it superbly demonstrates the brilliant Barca style of football. A lovely sequence of passes at first, then a brilliant and graceful move by the poetic Andres Iniesta, and then a lovely move by Xavi and assist by Villa. Absolutely beautiful, this goal goes a very long way in explaining why the rest of the footballing world envies Barcelona.

Then, one can say that the first Messi goal against Arsenal was also amazing, as well as that against Villarreal.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
David Villa vs Sporting Gijon (away ) should be there instead of Iniesta vs Santander 'Cause it was equally impressive if not more.. but much much more important!

innniesta

messi vs arsenal. the skill demonstrated in that goal was brilliant.. that and it was a lovely backheel from fabregas =P

Home of Barca Fans