Mamadou Sakho

Bergkamp10

Arsenal's number 1 target this summer apparently. We need a defensive midfielder and a winger more but I wouldn't be unhappy with Sakho.

nebeer

Love is All
I haven't really seen him play at all. Reading this thread I find many of you rate him highly. He could of course be a CB for us, and if he can play well as a LB then voila!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Getting there before the summer transfer frenzy starts,eh? Smart move by Wenger.
I just hope Sakho bids his time, there'll be plenty of clubs to choose from in few months.

Bergkamp10

He'd do well at Arsenal though, he'd walk into the team and will be surrounded by lots of french players and by a french manager. A signing like Sakho would show a lot of intent by Wenger, massive coup if we pull it off. RMC reporting we're preparing a bid for Hazard too, if we signed those two I think I'd actually cry.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely. By having a French manager and a nice French contingent you certainly look a good destination.
I just hope Barca is keeping track as I don't see many other good center backs available. Hummels maybe, but that's about it.

Bergkamp10

Absolutely. By having a French manager and a nice French contingent you certainly look a good destination.
I just hope Barca is keeping track as I don't see many other good center backs available. Hummels maybe, but that's about it.

Höwedes would be a good signing.

impeh

Hi, its me..
have we been linked with this guy at all?

he would be awesome learning from puyol/pique

Home of Barca Fans