Positive Thinking Cules

spark

I guess that's one way to find a silver lining but for me, having seen cancer up close in my family,a relapse is never any kind of blessing. I hate this disease :cry:

Tito's relapse could ultimately turn out to be a blessing in disguise for him and his family... I always thought it would be best for him if he retired coz obviously best rest would be very suitable for his health conditon. Given the student of the game that he is and the incredible league win that he led the team towards, he probably wouldn't have resigned and his health would have probably gone worse.

Lucky he is forced to take rest now... A long rest and he would be as good as he ever was!!

He should have resigned at the end of the season or in December when he first got that relapse. IMO, at least. Would have been the best solution for both the team and Tito himself.

I agree with you that he needs to rest and focus on recovering.

Last edited:

Barcafire

If there is anything positive coming from this coach change, is this: we'll utilize our speed of Sanchez, Messi, Pedro and Neymar a lot more.

As for passing, hopefully we'll see more long ball passes by Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, and Busquets.

Lastly, perhaps with this change, team will park the bus less.

F

Flavia

Many reasons to be positive after the start today, even with the cb issue being overlooked, again.
:barca scarf:

barcanuck

^Dream start for the kid isn't it! Thank god for this goal today. I'm already going off the deep end a bit about our lineups but the goal Neymar scored today has brought a positive spin to everything!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From Osasuna match:

Youngsters Montoya and Bartra given starts
Clean sheet
Return of Puyol! :puyol:
Despite the draw, Barca moves top of the table as Atletico slipped vs. Espanyol :)

barcanuck

Messi will comeback stronger than ever in 2014 and help us with Liga, CL and his country the World Cup! #UltraPositiveCule

Home of Barca Fans